+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

byateman

Feb 19, 2015
jhuang03 said:
Does everyone heard from the officer after test just to wait for the oath in 2-4 months?
My officer told me they still need to make a decision.. And she didn't say how long it would be.
So I'm afraid they will require further documents from me, since I received an RQ before my test.
I gave my test on August 13,2015 @scarboroguh teste center.
The lady was nice she checked all the documents and said wait for 2-4 months now i am waiting for Oath.
Hope will get soon... ;D

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
malu08 said:
Finally!!! Wait is Over for me.

Some one at CIC woke up and bestowed their blessings upon me .

Got my 5th Line after 200 Days of Wait after test on March 10th.

oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 7, 2015 at 10:30 AM.
congratulations malu08 very happy for you, you relay suffered but thanks god eventually you got it.

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SAshah said:
congratulations malu08 very happy for you, you relay suffered but thanks god eventually you got it.
Thanks SAshah.

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
Just saw a final line on my ECAS today :)

We sent you a notice on September 23, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 14, 2015 at 9:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Good Luck to all applicants..

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vividind said:

We sent you a notice on September 23, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 14, 2015 at 9:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Lucky you. Congrats. It seems we are almost done with our July test takers and now August test should start hearing some good news ! :)

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
shaazdeh said:
Lucky you. Congrats. It seems we are almost done with our July test takers and now August test should start hearing some good news ! :)
Thanks.. looks like it is taking approximately 2 months for oath notice after test..

ANFAL

Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/ May/ 2008
Doc's Request.
12/ Feb/ 2009
AOR Received.
24/ Aug/ 2008
IELTS Request
15/ May/ 2009
Med's Request
4/ June/ 2010
Med's Done....
28/ June/ 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th March, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11th April, 2011
LANDED..........
16/06/2011
Kovachum said:
Nothing to worry. Me and my kids applied together. Mine was changed to decision made, their's was in process, but all of us got oath invitation at the same time. Nothing to worry. I'm sure you all will receive oath soon. Goodluck!!
Thanks a lot for your support and wishing! I got the invitation letter for the oath ceremony on Sept. 22 . The date of the ceremony is Oct. 7.
I wish you guys all the best! My little advice is be patient! Patience is crucial in our life to be successful! :)

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
vividind said:

Congratulations I have the same line with the same date and time
My test was at scarborough July 31
Good luck to all

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IllaBee said:
Hi all.

I had my test today at 1:30pm. Had a good experience overall- no issues. Test was straight forward...as expected. Passed= 19/20. Am happy ;D ;D ;D ;D cheesing to the max. One more step and I will hopefully NEVER have to deal with CIC EVER again! Lol...am kidding! Was also told by the CIC officer at the interview to expect oath in 2 to 3 months.

Count down begins...tic toc, tic toc....
So I checked Ecas last night and this morning. Today I see the status is "Decision Made" from "In Process". Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come. Fingers crossed!!!!!

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations who got oath date& best wishes for all who are waiting .Thanks for update in forum so we all can know what is going on.Regards

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Karem said:
Congratulations I have the same line with the same date and time
My test was at scarborough July 31
Good luck to all
Hi Karem,

Congrats for your oath invitation.
We also did our test in Scarborough July 31 and we are still waiting for the oath letter or ecas update.
I hope we get some good news next week.

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Shalom1 said:
Hi Karem,

Congrats for your oath invitation.
We also did our test in Scarborough July 31 and we are still waiting for the oath letter or ecas update.
I hope we get some good news next week.
Thank you Shalom, hope you get your oath letter soon

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent you a notice on September 24, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 13, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

That was on my eCAS today. Glad that my journey is nearing its end and thank God, it's been smooth sailing so far. Wonder if it will be at the Scarborough or Mississauga office.

Good wishes to all applicants.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Aspat said:
We sent you a notice on September 24, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 13, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

That was on my eCAS today. Glad that my journey is nearing its end and thank God, it's been smooth sailing so far. Wonder if it will be at the Scarborough or Mississauga office.

Congrats

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
Aspat said:

Ours is scheduled @ Delhi Ave..
Note that I took test in scarborough