waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
aramis77 said:
Anyone is still waiting for oath from March/April test which is now more then 6 months?
We are still waiting.. We gave our test on March 17.. There is no news yet

Cal center also not responding..

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ENC said:
Hello peeps..

Anyone who took the test on 2nd Sept at Scarborough and still waiting?
Ecas changed to Decision Made on 26th Sept. How long do I expect to receive the oath letter?
Anyone care to share?

Thanks,
People that has passed their test in August starts receiving their oath. You should have your oath invite in a month time

SONIA KHAN

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i did my test on august 17 in Scarborough........ waiting for my oath.... when will i expected is there any idea because i want to travel my back home.

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
I know some people they got RQ after test/ interview because they didnt have US border report but I don't think that would be your case cause you would have gotten it by now. If they told you to wait till January, then there is nothing to worry about. I know the wait is so annoying but I think you will hear something before Jan and if not, at that time your 6 months have completed and you can ask call center to follow up.

I think too many visits to US is an issue. It is the same case with me. I did my test in March but I do have about 26 visits to US in last 3 years. I submitted CBSA report with my application but I think they still go back to CBSA and check it again. This takes a lot of time. That is the only thing that was weird on my file.

Harnit

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harnit2010 said:
I think too many visits to US is an issue. It is the same case with me. I did my test in March but I do have about 26 visits to US in last 3 years. I submitted CBSA report with my application but I think they still go back to CBSA and check it again. This takes a lot of time. That is the only thing that was weird on my file.

Harnit
Did you apply for ATIP?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harnit2010 said:

Harnit
I doubt there is an issue with your file. I saw many March/ April applicant are waiting for their oath. For some reason, they were left behind. I think it is a matter of time, you will receive it. If you had the CBSA report, I doubt they order it again.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harnit2010 said:

Harnit
I know some people follow up with the call center after 6 months of waiting for oath and agent followed up on their case. You may want to do that

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
I know some people follow up with the call center after 6 months of waiting for oath and agent followed up on their case. You may want to do that
I did that and told them why is our file holding when you are clearing later files. They keep telling that it depends on file to file. Well, there is nothing complicated in my file. I have been filing taxes since the same month I landed and have the same job. I used to live in US so have lots of friends and family there and that is the reason I visited US so much. Not sure what could be wrong about it or different in my file. Atleast, it was better if they asked me for more documents. That way I know they are working on my file.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harnit2010 said:
I did that and told them why is our file holding when you are clearing later files. They keep telling that it depends on file to file. Well, there is nothing complicated in my file. I have been filing taxes since the same month I landed and have the same job. I used to live in US so have lots of friends and family there and that is the reason I visited US so much. Not sure what could be wrong about it or different in my file. Atleast, it was better if they asked me for more documents. That way I know they are working on my file.
Just hear this from me, I really don't think there is any problem with your file. it is just delayed! Look my file was transferred in April and it takes me 6 months to get the test while some people that their files transfer after me, had their test, a month or two before.

But if you are really concern, you may want to contact your MP/ MPP- It is close to elections so they do anything to please people! ( go in person so you email doesn't get lost in their piles of email)

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harnit2010 said:
Yes, I did. I think it took 2 months to come.
What does it say under Application Section (Application 1)? Is the Field Name : Final or Secondary Office? and New Value : Granted or CPC Sydney?
And when that section was updated. Those fields should give you some clues.

nuna

Jul 22, 2015
harnit2010 said:

Harnit
Thank you for the response! I have only had 6 trips to the US in the past three years. One of them for only 2 days. I am not sure what CBSA is or I would have submitted it. Is this something that I can acquire myself from somewhere? I'd really appreciate any guidance.

gee8mail

Aug 19, 2014
I'm also on the same boat. What is your application status "Decision Made" or still in "In Progress".

harnit2010 said:

Harnit

nuna

Jul 22, 2015
gee8mail said:
I'm also on the same boat. What is your application status "Decision Made" or still in "In Progress".
I know you didn't ask me this question but I thought I'd chip in: mine still says "In Progress"...

jhuang03

Sep 19, 2015
Hi,

I took my test on Sept 22 and just checked today status changed to Decision Made.
Does it mean I won't need to hand in anything (basically do nothing) except for waiting?
Anyone received anything other than the oath letter after DM? Cuz I had RQ before test, so I'm so worried about receiving anything else other than the oath letter...

Thanks!