Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Thank you Beloved Canada ....Finally received Notice to Take Oath.....One thing to mention is that though my test was at Scarborough, my oath will be at the Erin Mills Centre Mississauga...Maybe its because my wife and son live in Mississauga.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 7, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 10, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 16, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on December 20, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 17, 2018 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on May 17, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 4, 2018 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
congratulation! There’s a few people who did test in Scarborough and their application was transfer to Mississauga for Oath Invite. I think it’s a very good idea because Scarborough don’t seem to be able to can’t handle the amount of applicants they have.