+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

Oct 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecas updated for Oath on 24-Sep....Decision Made on July 13th....2 months after decision made and 5 months after test...total duration 7 days short of 1 year.

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
DenverCO said:
Finally eCAS is updated with the oath invite exactly 2 months after the status is changed to Decision Made. Oath is scheduled for 24th September exactly 9 calendar months since I started my application process (mailed the application on 24th December).
congratulations Denverco
could you please share when did your oth letter being sent by scarborough center?

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
144853 said:
Ecas updated for Oath on 24-Sep....Decision Made on July 13th....2 months after decision made and 5 months after test...total duration 7 days short of 1 year.
congratulations 144853
on what date they sent oth ivitation letter to you?

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAshah said:
congratulations Denverco
could you please share when did your oth letter being sent by scarborough center?
As per eCAS, Oath letter was mailed on 10th September. Am yet to receive the letter, hoping to get it early next week.

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
DenverCO said:
As per eCAS, Oath letter was mailed on 10th September. Am yet to receive the letter, hoping to get it early next week.
good, it means that me too near to receive pinky, caz mine and your timeline is almost same ,im just two days behind you, hope for the better.

josh2011

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got oath invite for 30th September
How does it go?
What documents do they check on that day?

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
josh2011 said:
How does it go?
congratulations josh2011. do you know when did your status change to Decision Made after your test?

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just had a word with CIC. They finally agreed to send a message to Scarborough Office regarding the status of the file and why it is not getting processed for more than 6 months. Hope things move faster now.

Harnit

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
josh2011 said:
How does it go?
I took all the documents that i submitted with application. They checked only PR card and mentioned that landing paper is very important. There will be lot of places where we need copr . so we should keep it safe.
and all your passports including expired ones.
good luck for your oath, everything will be smooth, it is very well planned.

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
harnit2010 said:
Just had a word with CIC. They finally agreed to send a message to Scarborough Office regarding the status of the file and why it is not getting processed for more than 6 months. Hope things move faster now.

Harnit
After talking to agent last week my status changed to DM from IP after 6 months but there is no 5th line. My son status is still in Process.

I do not know and if any body has some good explanation please let us all know why they are doing and treating march-april applicants like this. Its like begging to change status and call us for Oath.

Hope in your case some solid outcome after your call. Good luck.

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tazree said:
Hello March test takers, any news about oath invitation?
Not news yet but my wife called CIC and they said to her they would send a mail to Scarborough office regarding her in process status. If you like you can call them too. They usually open your file 6 months after the test.