+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

mobaid1

Mar 6, 2018
Does the oath date info show up on the online application status? I'm at DM and wondering if I should keep checking the status. Reason I'm worried is because my batch didn't get an email or letter regarding test date and only found out by checking online.

Thanks.

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Looks like good news for Scarborough citizenship oath ceremonies. From 6th March till 15th March there are 11 oath ceremonies planned. At this rate timeline might shorten . Let us hope they keep it up. I checked other places but this month if they plan more in second half of month, Scarborough would be leading the game.

Ary2012

Jan 7, 2013
My wife is end of July applicant, did the test on Oct 30 at Scarborough. DM a week after, but changed to IP till now and nothing new. anyone with same status?

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Looks like good news for Scarborough citizenship oath ceremonies. From 6th March till 15th March there are 11 oath ceremonies planned. At this rate timeline might shorten . Let us hope they keep it up. I checked other places but this month if they plan more in second half of month, Scarborough would be leading the game.
this is really good news.

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Change to DM a week or two after the test, changed back to IP end of December
I believe that when you passed the Test, the DM means you passed that stage - the test - now you are in process for the oath - when you get the Oath letter you application would say DM again and complete when you take the oath. Please keep me updated to see if I am correct. Please call the customer service for a status and ask these questions... Also, if it was background checks, it would have to be after your clearance expires, which for you is after July 2018

Reactions: HappyAlto

Ary2012

Jan 7, 2013
I believe that when you passed the Test, the DM means you passed that stage - the test - now you are in process for the oath - when you get the Oath letter you application would say DM again and complete when you take the oath. Please keep me updated to see if I am correct. Please call the customer service for a status and ask these questions... Also, if it was background checks, it would have to be after your clearance expires, which for you is after July 2018
Thank you for the response. I'll keep you posted.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
My wife is end of July applicant, did the test on Oct 30 at Scarborough. DM a week after, but changed to IP till now and nothing new. anyone with same status?
Sometimes the background check expire and they have to redo it,your wife should give them a call ask for information and her application.

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
I saw two july applicants got invites in the last couple of days.. I dont know any September applicant who got the invite.
Do you know which july applicants got invite? In which sheet they are being tracked? Can you please send me a link?

mickel44

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Do you know which july applicants got invite? In which sheet they are being tracked? Can you please send me a link?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2017-citizenship-applicants.503726/page-120
"
srizvi3 said:
Hi everyone, I just got an email with Oath Invite from IRCC but ecas did not update.

Please update my info:
Oath invite by email today ( March 6,18) for Scarborough for March 22

Hopefully everyone else gets their invite soon. Good luck
"

So we should see a ceremony added for March 22 on the website soon

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Its just the same excel sheet. here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/htmlview#

i am looking at the July tab. there is one guy who is there in this list and there is another guy who reported in the July forum that he got an invite for March, but his name is not there in the sheet.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
i am at work right now and i cannot access google docs here. so i am not able to give you the names. but you can check the link and look up the July tab.