+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

tarunkkk

Aug 7, 2014
Don't you guys think it should clear more than 2000 pending oath invites?
11×3 batches per date ×89 oath invites per sitting?

I'm just hoping these numbers at Scarborough are allocated for Scarborough applicants as I noticed even missisuaga had more than 12 oat dates.

UOTE="samber, post: 6772492, member: 701496"]Looks like good news for Scarborough citizenship oath ceremonies. From 6th March till 15th March there are 11 oath ceremonies planned. At this rate timeline might shorten . Let us hope they keep it up. I checked other places but this month if they plan more in second half of month, Scarborough would be leading the game.[/QUOTE]

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Don't you guys think it should clear more than 2000 pending oath invites?
11×3 batches per date ×89 oath invites per sitting?

I'm just hoping these numbers at Scarborough are allocated for Scarborough applicants as I noticed even missisuaga had more than 12 oat dates.

UOTE="samber, post: 6772492, member: 701496"]Looks like good news for Scarborough citizenship oath ceremonies. From 6th March till 15th March there are 11 oath ceremonies planned. At this rate timeline might shorten . Let us hope they keep it up. I checked other places but this month if they plan more in second half of month, Scarborough would be leading the game.
[/QUOTE]
I feel like Scarborough office is dragging the process closest to the 12 month period as possible.Have you seen anyone from Scarborough get Oath Invite before 6 months?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I feel like Scarborough office is dragging the process closest to the 12 month period as possible.Have you seen anyone from Scarborough get Oath Invite before 6 months?
It's very rare. When there are cancellations, some people get lucky. Not sure how they pick the lucky winner. Also, someone on this forum mentioned they got oath invite a month after the test at Scarborough.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
It's very rare. When there are cancellations, some people get lucky. Not sure how they pick the lucky winner. Also, someone on this forum mentioned they got oath invite a month after the test at Scarborough.
I believe Scarborough is probably under staffed and they are trying to prove a point after all they pick up applicants from Mississauga as well I will do the same thing.

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Since our information about oath invites is based on limited data from spreadsheet of different months, it does not mean people are not getting oath invites. It is logical to assume that spreadsheet indicate around 100 applicants in a month and one ceremony can accomodate this number. When we have 11 ceremonies in 9 days , there should be no back log. What we fail to understand is that large majority of applicants are not on spreadsheet. I honestly feel situation Scarborough is not that bad

Reactions: jsm0085

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Since our information about oath invites is based on limited data from spreadsheet of different months, it does not mean people are not getting oath invites. It is logical to assume that spreadsheet indicate around 100 applicants in a month and one ceremony can accomodate this number. When we have 11 ceremonies in 9 days , there should be no back log. What we fail to understand is that large majority of applicants are not on spreadsheet. I honestly feel situation Scarborough is not that bad
I personally know people who had to wait 4-6 months after DM for their oath at Scarborough. And this was before the C6 flood.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I would love to know the number people they have taking Oath per ceremony in Scarborough.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
And one more thing. Not all the Oath Ceremony happening in Scarborough are up on the website. They have one scheduled from March 13th as well.

Awebus

Star Member
Dec 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And one more thing. Not all the Oath Ceremony happening in Scarborough are up on the website. They have one scheduled from March 13th as well.
On 13th there are 2, on 15th there are three and on 14th one.

HappyAlto

Feb 25, 2018
Scarborough slowed down with sending test invites based on our tracker. Hopefully it means that they are busy with Oaths. I am still waiting for my test...

tarunkkk

Aug 7, 2014
Yes, as we only see dates until march 13 unlike missisuaga, which listed dates till month end. So hopefully they allocate more oat dates for March.

QUOTE="kbanatwala, post: 6775923, member: 490828"]And one more thing. Not all the Oath Ceremony happening in Scarborough are up on the website. They have one scheduled from March 13th as well.[/QUOTE]

mickel44

Star Member
May 24, 2013
I think Scarborough doesn't list all scheduled oaths one shot like Mississauga, they add them to the ceremonies website as time approaches. So if the last one listed for now is on the 15th of March doesn't mean necessarily that no more oaths are scheduled for March for now.
I know at least one more oath is scheduled on the 22nd of March but they will probably add it over the weekend or sometime after.