+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
ahmedmud said:
Thanks clicktrick,,,,i will also opt for TNT. It looks the only one safer and faster.
I heard UPS is good too... u can have a look at the spreadsheet data... who used which courier and how long it took to get delivered.

The SS Charts show FedEx, UPS and DHL graph.. if you go for TNT, they will use Purolator as a third party, and you may track it through Purolator website if you could call the TNT and ask for the tracking # of Purolator.

All the best.

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
(RPRF,May - 2014) (PPR-1,13-August-2014) (PPR-2,24-September-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received on 30-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
February 2015
ahmedmud said:
Thanks clicktrick,,,,i will also opt for TNT. It looks the only one safer and faster.
Fedex

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
Aslamualaikum

A few questions ,

1) In Generic application form, for application details Q7 about certicat de du quebec(CSQ), if i have never applied for this what shall i do, if i say no it is asking for a date,shall i leave it blank.

2) Do current mailing address needs to be same as the current residence address or i can give the mailing address of my permanent place in india eventhough i am currently residing in other country and i am not sure about the duration of my stay here.

Thanks and Best Regards.

albertoenriquezjr

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
8.0 sent with Application
ahmedmud said:
Aslamualaikum

A few questions ,

1) In Generic application form, for application details Q7 about certicat de du quebec(CSQ), if i have never applied for this what shall i do, if i say no it is asking for a date,shall i leave it blank.

2) Do current mailing address needs to be same as the current residence address or i can give the mailing address of my permanent place in india eventhough i am currently residing in other country and i am not sure about the duration of my stay here.

Thanks and Best Regards.
1. Please leave the space blank
2.Current mail add doesn't need to be the same as curr res add. I would suggest you use your perm add in india, that's what I did.

Cheers!

albertoenriquezjr

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Aslamualaikum

Good day to my fellow applicants here in KSA.

I have the following concerns :

1. I'm working as an engineer here in KSA but my IQAMA shows building Technician. Now, I wanted to apply for a Police Certificate since in my application I declared KSA as my country of residence. I'm expecting that my visa office would require my KSA Pol. Cert.
2. Would this be a problem here in KSA? Does the PCC shows the position or not?
3. Lastly, would anyone share the process?

Appreciate the help.

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
Hi all,

Do i need to mention the duties in economic classes form, or can i write see the attached reference letters with job duties.

Thanks and Best Regards.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
albertoenriquezjr said:
Aslamualaikum

1. I'm working as an engineer here in KSA but my IQAMA shows building Technician. Now, I wanted to apply for a Police Certificate since in my application I declared KSA as my country of residence. I'm expecting that my visa office would require my KSA Pol. Cert.

Appreciate the help.
yes your English translation of PCC from Arabic will show your profession, but don't worry about it, if your profession in Iqama is different than your application then it will not give you any problem, as i have submitted my application, my profession mentioned in iqama was different then my application, but still i got visa. best wishes for you.

minhaj

Aug 31, 2014
click.trick said:
What proof have you provided as being a legal resident/worker in Saudi Arabia?
I have submitted copies of MY Iqama, Copy of My Visa page on PP, Copies of Exit rentry Stamps on my PP

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
albertoenriquezjr said:
Aslamualaikum

Appreciate the help.
I have got the Saudi PCC last week. The profession is not mentioned there in my PCC but it is mentioned in my wife's PCC.

The difference is that my fingerprints were taken by a machine (fingerprints scanner like the ones in airports), the form is electronic, my name and Iqama number is printed. The guy didn't type my profession or even date of birth. All blanks

My wife's fingerprints were taken manually (by ink stamp) on a manual form, names, profession, date of birth is handwritten on the form. It's clear that the ladies section doesn't have the machine. They do it manually.

For your info, I went to the main Eastern Province Police Head Office in Dammam (King Abdulaziz Street). The other (small) police offices won't have the machine and therefore, they will use the handwritten form. If you are based in the eastern province, then I recommend that go to the police headoffice. It took 6 days for me to get the report.

In anycase, as mentioned by 'destination canada', profession miss-matching won't affect the immigration process.

Best of luck.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Dhaka2014 said:
I have got the Saudi PCC last week. The profession is not mentioned there in my PCC but it is mentioned in my wife's PCC.

The difference is that my fingerprints were taken by a machine (fingerprints scanner like the ones in airports), the form is electronic, my name and Iqama number is printed. The guy didn't type my profession or even date of birth. All blanks

My wife's fingerprints were taken manually (by ink stamp) on a manual form, names, profession, date of birth is handwritten on the form. It's clear that the ladies section doesn't have the machine. They do it manually.

For your info, I went to the main Eastern Province Police Head Office in Dammam (King Abdulaziz Street). The other (small) police offices won't have the machine and therefore, they will use the handwritten form. If you are based in the eastern province, then I recommend that go to the police headoffice. It took 6 days for me to get the report.

In anycase, as mentioned by 'destination canada', profession miss-matching won't affect the immigration process.

Best of luck.
dhaka2014 can u pls tell me what docs u took to the police station asto my knowledge we need an email request from vo that has to be taken to Canadian embassy to get the police certificate request letter in Arabic??pls tell me how you got it done.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
ash73 said:
dhaka2014 can u pls tell me what docs u took to the police station asto my knowledge we need an email request from vo that has to be taken to Canadian embassy to get the police certificate request letter in Arabic??pls tell me how you got it done.
The process is as below.

You will receive a stamped letter from LVO by regular post (The letter is in Arabic. It is a request from Canadian embassy to Saudi Police department to issue PCC). You need to take this letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs and get it attested. Without this letter, you cannot go to police department.

After that you go to police department to submit your fingerprints (your original iqama is needed + 1 photo). Once your fingerprints are taken, they will give you a slip with a delivery date (it was after 6 days for me).

Once you get the Arabic PCC, just go to any authorized translator. And they will attach the Original and translated one together. Just send it to LVO.

Best of luck.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi Dhaka 2014??

can you please tell us about your timeline?? have u received a letter for your PCC from Saudi Arabia...

I had submitted my application on 28th MAY, and i had submitted PCC from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan along with it... what your experience says.. when will i hear from LVO?

Regards

albertoenriquezjr

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Dhaka2014 said:

Best of luck.
Thanks Destnation Canada and Dhaka 2014. I'm still reluctant to got to the police head Office as my profession in iQama si not matched with my actual profession here, everytime government is checking our workplace we are advised by our HR to go home because of this issue. Do you guys really think that this is still an issue with the Saudi Government? Please advise.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
click.trick said:
Hi Dhaka 2014??

can you please tell us about your timeline?? have u received a letter for your PCC from Saudi Arabia...
I had submitted my application on 28th MAY, and i had submitted PCC from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan along with it... what your experience says.. when will i hear from LVO?

Regards
Well, I received the letter for Saudi PCC on 15th Sep. Got my PCC report on 22nd Sep.
If you have already submitted PCC, I don't think LVO will ask for it again (unless it was issued one year from the date LVO will proces your application).
As seen in the spreadsheet, LVO is processing applicants of 8-10th May. I guess your turn will come within a month time or max by end of November. Keep an eye on the spreadsheet to understand how LVO is moving.

Best wishes.