+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) NOC 2174 Join here

sanket203

Sep 21, 2019
Yes it's possible to get invited with this CRS, but your education is not aligned with NOC 2174 you may find another NOC as they increase their list of NOCs acceptable.
But my experience and skills set is software development. I work in an it company?

Else could you please guide me which NoC I fall under

sanket203

Sep 21, 2019
Yes it's possible to get invited with this CRS, but your education is not aligned with NOC 2174 you may find another NOC as they increase their list of NOCs acceptable.
But my experience and skills set is software development. I work in an it company?

Else could you please guide me which NoC I fall under

mamerts

May 26, 2019
2174 NOC was included in 8th October draw with min of 79 to be invited in both streams. Sadly i fall short for just 66 points. any of us here invited already?

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello everyone,
I've received an invitation from SINP on the latest draw through express entry, my noc is 2174. I did my engineering in Electronics and electrical engineering (EEE) and masters in business administration. I request you to tell me if I need any license. Also my ECA through WES is document by document should I change it to course by course ?

Last edited:

web_sam

Oct 15, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone,
I've received an invitation from SINP on the latest draw through express entry, my noc is 2174. I did my engineering in Electronics and electrical engineering (EEE) and masters in business administration. I request you to tell me if I need any license. Also my ECA through WES is document by document should I change it to course by course ?
2174 is not applicable for engineering I guess, pls check with ur consultant

Chrisacquah

Jun 2, 2018
Can i link my Expression of interest to Express Entry when i get an invitation? I mean can i create Express entry when i get an invitation on my EOI?

Chrisacquah

Jun 2, 2018
Optional, but increases you chances
ok Thank you. So Even if i selected that option for Relatives when submitting the Expression of interest and i receive letter of invitation can i ignore or select No for that option when filling the letter of invitation form? is it still compulsory to provide required documents after getting letter of invitation since i selected option for close relative in EOI Or i can select No after getting invitation even if i selected The option for EOI for close Relative.

Chrisacquah

Jun 2, 2018
Guys please am confused i need an advise or help. I realized i selected the option for Close relative when i was submitting my EOI and now i have and invitation from Saskatchewan and now i have no details to provide for Relatives requirement. What do i do please?

web_sam

Oct 15, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ok Thank you. So Even if i selected that option for Relatives when submitting the Expression of interest and i receive letter of invitation can i ignore or select No for that option when filling the letter of invitation form? is it still compulsory to provide required documents after getting letter of invitation since i selected option for close relative in EOI Or i can select No after getting invitation even if i selected The option for EOI for close Relative.
U have to stick to the points u added, since ur application was based on these points this is what I feel. Correct me if I m wrong anybody

pramod4bw

Oct 9, 2019
It is mandatory to have CISP or ISP to get nomination, but you can creat an EOI account without the license and once you get an ITA you have to apply for the license, SINP will hold your applicaton for up to 1 year untill you get the license and send it to them to get the nomination.

Hi,

I have gone through NOC code 2174 details on official site, there it is not mentioned to have license ,

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2174&ver=11&val65=2173

and no where it is stated that it is regulated occupation. Please confirm

I have good points around 80 , but iam thinking on getting the license as it would take more than 10 months., Please suggest.

Last edited:

Zaka123

Feb 19, 2019