Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) NOC 2174 Join here

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello,
This thread is only for those whose NOC is 2174 and EOI submitted for SINP.
Let's share our experience and thoughts.

2174 is Open since April 2019 and it requires CIPS license.
Will it remain open for a long time or will be taken out soon?

How can we know that how many applicants are required for each NOC like 2174 for the current year?

June 7, 2019, Cut off score = 75 (Will this come below to 65?)

Please comment.

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
------------------------------
Cut Off | Date
75 | June 6, 2019
82 | May 22, 2019
67 | May 1, 2019
60 | April 17, 2019
67 | March 6, 2019
68 | February 27, 2019

What does this trend suggest?

Anyone who received ITA on NOC 2174, please join and share your valuable thoughts.

rubinaaugust

May 16, 2016
I stand at 70 with CLB 8 for NOC 2174. Submitted EOI in May last week. By seeing the cutoff, i am little hopeful.

Will be initiating ISP certification process for Education plus Exp route this week.
Background - BCA + MCA.

Though have doubt that if cutoff goes 68 , so does that mean whoever has score more than 68 in demand occupation list, everyone would get NOI?

Last edited:

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
70 is a great score to get an invitation.

Will be initiating ISP certification process for Education plus Exp route this week.
Background - BCA + MCA.

Though have doubt that if cutoff goes 68 , so does that mean whoever has score more than 68 in demand occupation list, everyone would get NOI?
It may take a minimum of 10 months to get the ISP certification and during this time, even if you get an invitation, your application will remain on hold.
and yes if cutoff goes 68, all the candidates with 68 or more score should have been invited, however, there is no such clarification from SINP. If anyone finds this, please post it here so it will be helpful to all interested.

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
SINP Estimated Next Draw Date and Cutoff
I guess the next draw should be around 25 June and cut off may go down to 65.
friends, What do you think?

jasmine_85

Jun 17, 2019
Hi,

I got an invitation to submit an application with attached documents and I have applied for International Skilled Worker - Occupation In Demand (No Employement Offer), NOC-2174. I got some issues during filling the application:

1. In part 2 - I am unable to find where to upload two of the required files:
a). Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee
b). Supplementary Information - Your Travels

So, How do I add the two screens listed above in my application ?

2. By mistake I have added two screens that requires me to upload:
a). IMM 0008DEP - Additional Dependants/Declaration form, I do not have any dependents other than my spouse.
b). IMM 5406e - Additional Family Information, though I have already uploaded this form but mistakenly I have added another one.

Do I upload a document with write N/A on it in IMM 0008DEP ?

Do I upload the same form as I have uploaded already in IMM 5406e ?

Because I cannot delete these two screens in my application?

I would be glad if any help and advice that can be provided. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Best regards

rubinaaugust

May 16, 2016
Hi,

I got an invitation to submit an application with attached documents and I have applied for International Skilled Worker - Occupation In Demand (No Employement Offer), NOC-2174. I got some issues during filling the application:

a). IMM 0008DEP - Additional Dependants/Declaration form, I do not have any dependents other than my spouse.
b). IMM 5406e - Additional Family Information, though I have already uploaded this form but mistakenly I have added another one.

Because I cannot delete these two screens in my application?

I would be glad if any help and advice that can be provided. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Best regards

Thats awesome. Congratulations. When did u get the invitation and what was your score? Any relatives in Sashketwan.?

rubinaaugust

May 16, 2016
70 is a great score to get an invitation.

It may take a minimum of 10 months to get the ISP certification and during this time, even if you get an invitation, your application will remain on hold.
and yes if cutoff goes 68, all the candidates with 68 or more score should have been invited, however, there is no such clarification from SINP. If anyone finds this, please post it here so it will be helpful to all interested.
Appreciate you response. Yeah that true, Application will be put on HOLD if I get the invitation.

rubinaaugust

May 16, 2016
Can we have 2 EOI profiles with express entry sub category for the same person?
Background is - we dont want to go with consultant anymore and i am afraid they will not share EOI credentials with us.. So I want to create one more myself..

Appreciate expert comments.

Last edited:

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi,

Best regards
You can find the screen to add these documents, I'm sure.

Hi,

If you cannot delete the screens upload the same documents for both screens, just to be sure.

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I really hope the score to drop to 65 - that's my score- but I doubt that this drop will be in the next draw, maybe after 2-3 more draws , lets just hope that 2174 NOC stays longer.
What about the license? have you got your license? Without a license, CIPS does not process the application.

Reactions: palaksdarji

Bhum_D

Jun 29, 2018
I stand at 70 with CLB 8 for NOC 2174. Submitted EOI in May last week. By seeing the cutoff, i am little hopeful.

Background - BCA + MCA.

I have the same question of people getting invite above score of N. Because the number of invites are limited. 84 for EE and 342 for OID in the last draw.
Also I am trying to understand why OID number is more when cut off is same 75?

Bhum_D

Jun 29, 2018
Hello,
This thread is only for those whose NOC is 2174 and EOI submitted for SINP.
Let's share our experience and thoughts.

2174 is Open since April 2019 and it requires CIPS license.
Will it remain open for a long time or will be taken out soon?

How can we know that how many applicants are required for each NOC like 2174 for the current year?

June 7, 2019, Cut off score = 75 (Will this come below to 65?)

Please comment.
Is anyone aware about their target of 2019? i.e. How many candidates are they targeting to invite in this year?
With that, some assumptions can be made for upcoming draws.

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have the same question of people getting invite above score of N. Because the number of invites are limited. 84 for EE and 342 for OID in the last draw.
Also I am trying to understand why OID number is more when cut off is same 75?
This is a good question. Even I am not sure about the reason. One possibility is, there are more candidates in OID.
Experts comments, please!

Reactions: Francisca1111