+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) NOC 2174 Join here

Pbooracricko

Apr 15, 2020
Hello , I have some important queries on work experience certificate, #noc_2174 matching, salary related stuffs. Please contact me at preranatalukdar26@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 6003565934 or please Dm. Its very urgent as I need to file my application. Alternatively, if possible kindly provide me with you contact details so that I can contact you. Thanks!

Pbooracricko

Apr 15, 2020
Hello , I have some important queries on work experience certificate, #noc_2174 matching, salary related stuffs. Please contact me at preranatalukdar26@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 6003565934 or please Dm. Its very urgent as I need to file my application. Alternatively, if possible kindly provide me with you contact details so that I can contact you. Thanks!

web_sam

Oct 15, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
For NOC 2174, education in Bachelor Of Engineering in Computer is considered
as far as i know, engineers other than BE/Btech are considered in 2174. Like someone did Bcs or Msc and moved to IT as engineer, they can be considered. BE/BTech any stream not applicable.

yisab

Sep 20, 2020
Hi Experts,
1. My question is, CIPS certification issued NOC basis or not, more... are they evaluate under specific code for ex 2174, 2173 etc.
2. Please mail me sample application form (with BOK code), coz currentle i am strggling with filling the form (2174 is my NOC).. Please mail to madura80@gmail.com.
Thanks.
CIPS has been independent to NOC code. They will assess growth based on experience

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Okay many thanks for your response. I will contact them and see how it goes. I am hopeful!!! It’s been a long journey!!’
Please advise what happened with you ? I am now stuck in the same situation ? Please share your experience

Thx

sarrvesh2019

Nov 15, 2019
Hi,

Any one got the request for additional documents from SINP. Actually I have already provided the Wes report but dont know why they are asking again.

• Please provide corresponding official transcripts showing school(s) attended and courses you took, including course titles.

Is anyone experienced the same scenario..?? some suggested to upgrade to wes course by course .. Im confused

Please help!

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi,

Any one got the request for additional documents from SINP. Actually I have already provided the Wes report but dont know why they are asking again.

• Please provide corresponding official transcripts showing school(s) attended and courses you took, including course titles.

Is anyone experienced the same scenario..?? some suggested to upgrade to wes course by course .. Im confused

Please help!
I'v seen something similar in another thread for ppl who did not upload their transcript and certificate documents.
Did you provide those ? A certificate shall indicate that you have finished and graduate an education program and the transcript shows the courses you took and your grades both can be obtained from your university or school

sarrvesh2019

Nov 15, 2019
I'v seen something similar in another thread for ppl who did not upload their transcript and certificate documents.
Did you provide those ? A certificate shall indicate that you have finished and graduate an education program and the transcript shows the courses you took and your grades both can be obtained from your university or school
Yes I got ECA report from Wes already. I did document by document.

But they asked the below
  • Please provide corresponding official transcripts showing school(s) attended and courses you took, including course titles.the SINPdoes not require course by course ECA for this education.
I don't know, then what they exactly needed??
Someone please help..

Oluwafolake

Feb 26, 2022
Do you have proof of Professional Status or Licensure in Saskatchewan if required for your occupation? MY NOC code is 1111.I don't know how to go about the proof of professional status as an accountant.Pls how do I go about it.Thanks

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
Have anyone applied SINP EE under this NOC code 2174 that got their ISP certificate? Do you know how long is the processing time for it?

I have submitted my SINP profile a few days ago and now I'm starting to apply for the ISP certificate.

Ram6786542525

Jul 20, 2023
I have Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Masters in Computer Science, and I am working as a Software Engineer for the past 12 years with no breaks. My job responsibilities letter matches with the NOC 21231 - Software Engineer and that part is clear.

SINP has asked me to provide Engineer-in-Training membership from APEGS. Has anyone succeeded getting SINP nomination for NOC code 21231 - Software Engineer but APEGS certification is obtained based on Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineer (Electrical Engineering stream) though you have Masters in Computer Science. APEGS mentions that only Bachelors needs to be provided and not Masters. Does providing just Bachelors and obtaining APEGS certificate not conflict with my NOC 21231 - Software Engineer and is there any chance of SINP rejecting based on this (reason: Education doesn't match with Job).

Does SINP care about the stream from which Engineer-in-Training membership is obtained APEGS? I saw from APEGS certification that there is no stream mentioned in the certification, it just says Engineer-in-Training as opposed to Software Engineer-in-Training / Electrical Engineer-in-Training. So I feel it doesn't make a difference by choosing Electrical Engineering (with using just my Bachelors courses) / Software Engineer (with using both my Masters and Bachelors course). Please advice.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
I have Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Masters in Computer Science, and I am working as a Software Engineer for the past 12 years with no breaks. My job responsibilities letter matches with the NOC 21231 - Software Engineer and that part is clear.

SINP has asked me to provide Engineer-in-Training membership from APEGS. Has anyone succeeded getting SINP nomination for NOC code 21231 - Software Engineer but APEGS certification is obtained based on Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineer (Electrical Engineering stream) though you have Masters in Computer Science. APEGS mentions that only Bachelors needs to be provided and not Masters. Does providing just Bachelors and obtaining APEGS certificate not conflict with my NOC 21231 - Software Engineer and is there any chance of SINP rejecting based on this (reason: Education doesn't match with Job).

Does SINP care about the stream from which Engineer-in-Training membership is obtained APEGS? I saw from APEGS certification that there is no stream mentioned in the certification, it just says Engineer-in-Training as opposed to Software Engineer-in-Training / Electrical Engineer-in-Training. So I feel it doesn't make a difference by choosing Electrical Engineering (with using just my Bachelors courses) / Software Engineer (with using both my Masters and Bachelors course). Please advice.
Stop posting multiple times