+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) NOC 2174 Join here

AbhinavAc

Feb 17, 2020
Hi All,
Could anyone please help me whether guys with MCA(Masters In Computer Application) will fall under 2174 or some other NOC.
I am having a score of 70 and have applied under SINP express entry with 2174 NOC code.

My experience have been in 2174 NOC code

Last edited:

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
Hello,
This thread is only for those whose NOC is 2174 and EOI submitted for SINP.
Let's share our experience and thoughts.

2174 is Open since April 2019 and it requires CIPS license.
Will it remain open for a long time or will be taken out soon?

How can we know that how many applicants are required for each NOC like 2174 for the current year?

June 7, 2019, Cut off score = 75 (Will this come below to 65?)

Please comment.
For NOC 2174, education in Bachelor Of Engineering in Computer is considered

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
My NOC is 2174 and my education is Bachelor Of Engineering (Computer). I have two doubts:

1. Computer Science Engineering and Bachelor Of Engineering (Computer) are the same or different?

2. If Bachelor Of Engineering (Computer) is not considered for NOC 2174 and If I submit EOI SINP, is there any violation or will it affect the Federal express entry profile in any way?

ShivaDurga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi All,
Could anyone please help me whether guys with MCA(Masters In Computer Application) will fall under 2174 or some other NOC.
I am having a score of 70 and have applied under SINP express entry with 2174 NOC code.

My experience have been in 2174 NOC code
Yes, MCA is eligible for 2174. As per the PDF available at https://www.nbgroup.in/uploads/SINP_LICENSURE.pdf , Computer Science Engineering programs will not be considered. I know a MCA graduate receiving ITA under 2174.

Reactions: AbhinavAc

bally30

Dec 23, 2019
It is mandatory to have CISP or ISP to get nomination, but you can creat an EOI account without the license and once you get an ITA you have to apply for the license, SINP will hold your applicaton for up to 1 year untill you get the license and send it to them to get the nomination.

You may be required to provide proof of Professional Status or proof of eligibility for Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) for your occupation.

Rbzala

Mar 13, 2020
I stand at 70 with CLB 8 for NOC 2174. Submitted EOI in May last week. By seeing the cutoff, i am little hopeful.

Will be initiating ISP certification process for Education plus Exp route this week.
Background - BCA + MCA.

Though have doubt that if cutoff goes 68 , so does that mean whoever has score more than 68 in demand occupation list, everyone would get NOI?
Hello I have BCA+MBA 9 year + exp. I applied for OID score 63 only
have you received your ISP certificate ? I want to apply for the same .. Is it true that it will take 8 months to receive this certificate ?

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
70 is a great score to get an invitation.

It may take a minimum of 10 months to get the ISP certification and during this time, even if you get an invitation, your application will remain on hold.
and yes if cutoff goes 68, all the candidates with 68 or more score should have been invited, however, there is no such clarification from SINP. If anyone finds this, please post it here so it will be helpful to all interested.
Sorry to Intrupt, But will you please guide what is the benifit of ISP Certification ? It will increase my points ?

tazasil

Jun 8, 2019
My NOC is 2174 and my education is Bachelor Of Engineering (Computer). I have two doubts:

1. Computer Science Engineering and Bachelor Of Engineering (Computer) are the same or different?

2. If Bachelor Of Engineering (Computer) is not considered for NOC 2174 and If I submit EOI SINP, is there any violation or will it affect the Federal express entry profile in any way?
Did you get answer on it?
Good question about CSE vs CE.