+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) NOC 2174 Join here

awley

Mar 13, 2019
Please, I'm just getting to know about the CISP license, I'm noc 2174 with 69 points for SINP EE.
Is it really compulsory to get the CISP?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Please, I'm just getting to know about the CISP license, I'm noc 2174 with 69 points for SINP EE.
Is it really compulsory to get the CISP?
Yes.. NOC 2174 is licensed.

If you get ITA, you can submit the application and along side initiate the certification process. If selected, your application will be put on hold till you submit the licence and then final decision will be made.

Per what I have read, getting a licence can take anywhere from 6-8 months.

awley

Mar 13, 2019
Yes.. NOC 2174 is licensed.

If you get ITA, you can submit the application and along side initiate the certification process. If selected, your application will be put on hold till you submit the licence and then final decision will be made.

Per what I have read, getting a licence can take anywhere from 6-8 months.
Thanks alot, I've changed my NOC already. Really cant wait that long to be licensed, my ielts will expire in june. Although my job title is program analyst but my job responsibilities has been more of a project manager. Hence, I selected NOC0213 instead with a PMP certification.I hope changing of NOC doesnt implicate me in any way.

Reactions: leobeni

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Thanks alot, I've changed my NOC already. Really cant wait that long to be licensed, my ielts will expire in june. Although my job title is program analyst but my job responsibilities has been more of a project manager. Hence, I selected NOC0213 instead with a PMP certification.I hope changing of NOC doesnt implicate me in any way.
You should be about to demonstrate Manager responsibilities NoC 0213 for the duration you are claiming experience points for.

I have come across just one case where the individual had switched NOCs and SINP questioned on it. I don't recollect final output on that.

rjbangalore

Jan 12, 2020
Hi,
My NoC is 2174 with experience 4.5 years as software developer.
Education BE (electronics)
IElTS: L9, R8.5,W6.5, S7
CRS 390
what are my chances of getting SINP nomination? Has anyone got nomination with this CRS?

Have you got any nomination ? curious to know as i am also under NOC 2174 and non IT engg. degree with low CRS point.

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
Hello,
This thread is only for those whose NOC is 2174 and EOI submitted for SINP.
Let's share our experience and thoughts.

2174 is Open since April 2019 and it requires CIPS license.
Will it remain open for a long time or will be taken out soon?

How can we know that how many applicants are required for each NOC like 2174 for the current year?

June 7, 2019, Cut off score = 75 (Will this come below to 65?)

Please comment.
Do we need to get license for NOC 2174 in SINP?