+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN PNP PROCESSING TIME

ToobaK87

Aug 28, 2019
I have applied in October 16 and got Nomination in January 17. After that nothing happened till January 2019. I have got Email to submit my PCC(Police Clearance Certificate) and Bank Balance Certificate. I have submitted all in February 2019. & Now i am waiting for MR (Medical Request)
Oh my!!! I submitted application on 12apr 2019, n recieved ITA on 17apr 2019 . Submitted docs. On 31st may now waiting for nomination. What could be the chances of getting nomination n how long does it gonna take ??

chaitanyaracharya

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Oh my!!! I submitted application on 12apr 2019, n recieved ITA on 17apr 2019 . Submitted docs. On 31st may now waiting for nomination. What could be the chances of getting nomination n how long does it gonna take ??
I have applied under SINP. I dont know how they calculate the things........one of my friend from Ahmedabad, with same time line of mine.....he has got Visa under SINP and he reached at Regina before 3 months ago.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hi,Can Anyone let me know what would be the next stage as my application now shows "In Process" and the CAD amount that I entered in my application has been disappeared.It has benn more than 65 days since I applied.Can anyone please let me know the next stage of application processing.

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hey guys, can someone please explain what this means?

"Confirmation of SINP"

We are pleased to advise your application under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee
Program (SINP) has been approved. Please note this nomination is not valid for Citizenship
and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system

Please refer to the "Nominated? What to do Next?" document for instructions on how to
proceed with your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please make sure you
also review our website for important information you should know before you arrive to
Saskatchewan. This information is in English and other languages and can be found at
www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/information‐in‐various‐languages.

"Work Permit Support Letter"
We are pleased to advise your application under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee
Program (SINP) has been approved. The SINP has determined that all required factors for
provincial support have been met. These factors are: you are urgently required to begin
your employment with the employer listed above; the job offer is genuine and will create
economic benefit for Saskatchewan; your employment is not part‐time or seasonal; and the
wages and working conditions are sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens.
Before starting work you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) for a temporary work permit. As per the Immigrant Refugee Protection Regulation
204.c, please include a copy of this letter with your application. Please refer to
www.canada.ca for additional requirements including other supporting documentation and
fees prior to submitting your application.

Questions are:

1) Why the PR is not given on arrival?
2) Is the person coming as a Work Permit holder and cannot become PR until he meets certain requirements?
3) What should be the next step? The person has his EE profile and prior to the job approval, he was on 4XX some points? should he continue with the same profile? if yes, then why the confirmation of SINP letter says that this nomination is not valid for IRCC EE system?

Please advice, thank you.

Amirmahdi

Apr 7, 2018
See there is no particular time period for SINP applicants, some candidates get nominated within 10 days sometimes it takes 1-2 years, hope in your case it takes less time
After a year of submission, the status still shows "in process" ! is it even normal, while they declare on their own official website that the processing time is up to 37 weeks?

Teddyboy123

Aug 28, 2019
I have submitted Requested Additional along with APEGS certification. The file says In Process since Aug 1, 2019. Did anyone recently got nomination?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

Lipika sharma

Aug 5, 2018
Hi, i have applied on 9 oct 2017.
Final decision made on 3september 2019.
Waiting for ppr till date.
Can anyone tell how long it takes to send ppr after final decision made by cic?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi, i have applied on 9 oct 2017.
Final decision made on 3september 2019.
Waiting for ppr till date.
Can anyone tell how long it takes to send ppr after final decision made by cic?

Sometimes it takes up to 6 weeks but it will come be patient.