Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Abdelfattah13 said:
Hi guys
I need some help here please , I created an account on SINP (Saskatchewan) but i am not sure that i am following the right steps, I finished all steps but not submitting yet because I didn't attach the documents, so i need to know what the papers are needed to be attached and they didnt ask about any details of my wife, and when i attach the bank statement, can i attach my wife's bank statement? And where i have to attach it?
Please i need steps with details
Thank you in advance
Make 2-3 Oasis accounts and practice. Try to locate all documents and forms at appropriate place. When all docs and forms are uploaded, that will be your Final Application to submit. You can attach your wife's bank docs. (only wife, not any other family member's)
Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand

Missvenus

Sep 21, 2014
it's like both the oid & ee process has been merged together? it's only the one application form available for both of them. how then do we differentiate?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Missvenus said:
Please someone help me with the link to the express entry application. please
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

mehrdoot

Apr 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm new so I do apologize if I post this topic in the wrong place,
in Generic Application Form For Canada;
in part 12 a)Previous countries of residence: During the past five years you lived in any country other than your
country of citizenship or your current country of residence (indicated above) for more than six months?

My question:
my wife was a student in Armenia for about 4 years, but she never stayed there for more than 6 month each time she
entered there, should we indicate that in part 12 of Generic form? or should we leave it blank.

Thank you all in advance
:)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
mehrdoot said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new so I do apologize if I post this topic in the wrong place,
in Generic Application Form For Canada;
in part 12 a)Previous countries of residence: During the past five years you lived in any country other than your
country of citizenship or your current country of residence (indicated above) for more than six months?

My question:
my wife was a student in Armenia for about 4 years, but she never stayed there for more than 6 month each time she
entered there, should we indicate that in part 12 of Generic form? or should we leave it blank.

Thank you all in advance
:)
Leave it

Sushruth

Apr 13, 2017
Hi members,
Few clarifications required on required documents:
1. Birth Certificate: Any alternative document accepted like SSC or passport?
2. Funds: Just downloading the statement from Savings account is enough or we need to visit bank branch and have stamp/sign on the statement or do we need to do anything else?
3. Do we need to submit Police verification document too at the time of applying?
4. Documents format. Do we need to color scan them or we need to notalize them?

I request you to please clarify.