Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Coolblacky said:
Yes,you are correct.
And also after Nomination, have to pay processing fee for spouse CAD 550 as well, even he or she is not accompanying you. But RPRF CAD 490 for single people sufficient.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
ashuindian said:
And also after Nomination, have to pay processing fee for spouse CAD 550 as well, even he or she is not accompanying you. But RPRF CAD 490 for single people sufficient.
Thank you. .. but it sounds crazy, for a married applicant, the funds part is really annoying.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Rise and shine said:
Thank you. .. but it sounds crazy, for a married applicant, the funds part is really annoying.
This rule is because both come together. Come alone and do not be satanized there.

ritesh_p7

Oct 17, 2015
If occupation is not in list is it posaibke to apply like my oid is 2173 but it is not in list so can i apply for sinethibg similar like 2171

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
ashuindian said:
This rule is because both come together. Come alone and do not be satanized there.
Oh really. In my case am married, and have a kid. but spouse won't accompany. so in that case it's gonna be just myself and my kid. so how does the funds required differ?
Thank you

Kavitha V

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Hi friends,

I retook my ielts exam and got my results...
Can i update in the express entry pool or should i create a new profile again... When i tried to update it says i am ineligible for express entry pool and my EE is valid till July

Advice me on this

Sushruth

Apr 13, 2017
Hi Dear members,
1. I really have tough time in understanding Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). It seems we have two choices under SINP. 1. Express Entry 2. Occupation In-Demand. Am I correct?

If so, I see only one link available to apply which is International Skilled worker. I have created a OASIS account and logged it. There you do not have a choice to choose Occupation In-Demand or Express Entry. It's really confusing.

Could someone please clarify this for me?

2. I have created an Express Entry profile and I have only 352 points (CRS). I believe it's not possible to get invite with 352. So only choice is to try Provincial nomination. When I tried to apply, I didn't see the job code 2173 - Software Engineer, I went ahead and chosen 2171 but then it said that it has reached the intake threshold. If it is Occupation In-Demand then I do not want to miss to add my profile under Express Entry under SINP.

I know so many are eager to move to Canada, me too one of them. I have already wasted so much time. Now I am 35 years, and I will run out of options soon to migrate. Please clarify friends.

Sushruth

Apr 13, 2017
This has been answered by ashuindian in another thread. Thank you Ashuindian.
Sushruth said:
Hi Dear members,
1. I really have tough time in understanding Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). It seems we have two choices under SINP. 1. Express Entry 2. Occupation In-Demand. Am I correct?

If so, I see only one link available to apply which is International Skilled worker. I have created a OASIS account and logged it. There you do not have a choice to choose Occupation In-Demand or Express Entry. It's really confusing.

2. I have created an Express Entry profile and I have only 352 points (CRS). I believe it's not possible to get invite with 352. So only choice is to try Provincial nomination. When I tried to apply, I didn't see the job code 2173 - Software Engineer, I went ahead and chosen 2171 but then it said that it has reached the intake threshold. If it is Occupation In-Demand then I do not want to miss to add my profile under Express Entry under SINP.

I know so many are eager to move to Canada, me too one of them. I have already wasted so much time. Now I am 35 years, and I will run out of options soon to migrate. Please clarify friends.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Sushruth said:
Hi Dear members,

You are 35 and you consider yourself old.. Then you don't know the country you are trying to migrate.. They target professionals who are in your age group. They want young couples or single person who are professionally qualified with good skills willing to to contribute to their tax coffers without expecting much in return for the next 3 decades.

Sushruth

Apr 13, 2017
Hi Members,
In Expense Entry I have mentioned the Job code as 2173 Software Engineer. But we do not see this code under SINP - Expense Entry and SINP - In-Demand Occupation. Does this mean that we cannot apply? But for Expense Entry we need to enter this code twice. Once in under step 1 "I have at least one year of work experience in:" <Enter Job Code>, another I do not remember, but I have entered it as 2173. If we do not see this in Step1, it means we cannot apply?

Kavitha V

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Kavitha V said:
Hi friends,

I retook my ielts exam and got my results...
Can i update in the express entry pool or should i create a new profile again... When i tried to update it says i am ineligible for express entry pool and my EE is valid till July

Advice me on this
Can anyone reply to this query

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Kavitha V said:
Can anyone reply to this query
You can always update your EE profile with the latest score. Not just IELTS, you can update a lot of info such as your address change, a new course you took. make sure you sign the declaration at the end. within 24 hours all the updates will be visible on your profile.

Abdelfattah13

Apr 14, 2017
Hi guys
I need some help here please , I created an account on SINP (Saskatchewan) but i am not sure that i am following the right steps, I finished all steps but not submitting yet because I didn't attach the documents, so i need to know what the papers are needed to be attached and they didnt ask about any details of my wife, and when i attach the bank statement, can i attach my wife's bank statement? And where i have to attach it?
Please i need steps with details
Thank you in advance