+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfan_ul_haque said:
I'd suggest you to write 'Saskatchewan' in response to Ques-3 of Schedule 4 Form.
Understand that you haven't been nominated yet, but I guess this form is used for a later date when you finally get a nomination. Don't leave it blank.
Yes you are right.

In fact I approached them through an email and they suggested to mention Saskatchewan in the space provided. SINP guys are quick to respond.

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Hi, Im trying to submit my SINP application but not able to locate the submit button. Want to make sure im using the correct link . It is the Oasis app software that loads. Please help. Is the Skilled catergory still open?

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eager said:
Hi, Im trying to submit my SINP application but not able to locate the submit button. Want to make sure im using the correct link . It is the Oasis app software that loads. Please help. Is the Skilled catergory still open?
If all fields are filled and marked with green color, you will see the button "check all fields for completness and submit"

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my application today online.
Status showing : Application Received
Application no. : 109xxxx

What does above mean.
Will our app be accepted too.

gurnaaz_34

Apr 4, 2015
hi guys there is another thread for SINP express entry 2015 applicants, there are more than 100 applicants and they also filled data in spreadsheet, so they can make estimate or guess of processing time. please join that thread also

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-international-skilled-worker-express-entry-subcategory-network-here-t302646.855.html

few applicants are in process in that group

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello All,

Can someone please tell me how many points will I get for work experience in the 100 point grid.My work experience is as follows:

October 2009-Mar 2011:::Company xyz
April 2011-Feb 2014::::Company abc

I will be claiming points for both the above work experiences.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If someone missed to include the information in the SINP spread sheet, do not hesitate to do it :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FwilYOq4h_L96DHtvJ4hD6BX0GPRMhTrgMe78jjV3LI/edit?pli=1#gid=103042255

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
ravi_123 said:
Hello All,

Can someone please tell me how many points will I get for work experience in the 100 point grid.My work experience is as follows:

October 2009-Mar 2011:::Company xyz
April 2011-Feb 2014::::Company abc

I will be claiming points for both the above work experiences.
Please refer to the application guide here - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Butterfly1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
No information Provided
Med's Request
16-09-2016
Hi Please help

I just submitted my application for Saskatchwan express entry. But in the end there was a button CHECK FOR COMPLETENESS AND SUBMIT. I thought it will give me a preview and then there will be a button to submit in the next section. Now it says my application has been submitted. But I could not attach many documents like educational documents, passport copies, birth certificate, experience certificates as I thought there will be a separate place to attach these documents. Even I could not find anything about settlement plan. Kindly guide me what to do now>????
My application is incomplete totally without attachment of all essential documents. Please guide m. Its urgent

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
darklord said:
Please refer to the application guide here - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry
Hi ,

I checked the application guide but I am little confused. Will it be 6 points or will it be 8 points.?
I am little confused because the points are different for experience gained in recent 5 years and the experience gained after that.
In my case recent 5 years would mean experience gained between August 2010 and Feb 2014.Experience beyond that would mean experience from October 2009 to August 2010.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Butterfly1 said:
Hi Please help

I just submitted my application for Saskatchwan express entry. But in the end there was a button CHECK FOR COMPLETENESS AND SUBMIT. I thought it will give me a preview and then there will be a button to submit in the next section. Now it says my application has been submitted. But I could not attach many documents like educational documents, passport copies, birth certificate, experience certificates as I thought there will be a separate place to attach these documents. Even I could not find anything about settlement plan. Kindly guide me what to do now>????
My application is incomplete totally without attachment of all essential documents. Please guide m. Its urgent
Hello Butterfly1

Send all your necessary documents to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca along with the application number in the subject line.

There is a clear visible folder icon on the right side of every page to upload the relevant docs. Do navigate through the site carefully, henceforth.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
ravi_123 said:
Hi ,

I checked the application guide but I am little confused. Will it be 6 points or will it be 8 points.?
I am little confused because the points are different for experience gained in recent 5 years and the experience gained after that.
In my case recent 5 years would mean experience gained between August 2010 and Feb 2014.Experience beyond that would mean experience from October 2009 to August 2010.
You will get 10 points for the most recent 5 years experience. It doesn't matter if you changed company. They are looking for work experience and not which company you worked for.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates from SINP office people..?

Any new AOR received or change in status?

ManjitaM

Jul 28, 2015
niravk said:
Hello Butterfly1

Send all your necessary documents to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca along with the application number in the subject line.

There is a clear visible folder icon on the right side of every page to upload the relevant docs. Do navigate through the site carefully, henceforth.
Nirav can you pls inbox me your email id of phone number have some query