Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
niravk said:
Any updates from SINP office people..?

Any new AOR received or change in status?
Nope, no changes here, yet.

If you'd notice, according to the page
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time

What happens after I send in my application?

Once the SINP receives your application, a letter will be sent to you through email (preferred) or by regular mail (if no email account provided) to advise you of the receipt of your application and the application number to reference to in the future. Following the receipt, further process may take place. For details, please refer to Procedural Guideline.

How can I check if my application has been received?

Once the SINP receives your application, a letter will be sent to you through email (preferred) or by regular mail (if no email account) to advise you of the receipt of your application and the application number to reference to in the future. Depending on the volume of applications received each month, it will typically take one or two weeks to send this letter.
If you have not received the letter for an extended length of time, you can make an inquiry by email to immigration@gov.sk.ca or call 306-798-7467. In your inquiry, please specify your full name and date of birth, how you submitted your application, when (date) you submitted your application, and provide, if any, tracking information for the SINP.

How can I check the status of my application?

If your application has taken longer than the average time shown above, you can find out the status by contacting the SINP by email at: immigration@gov.sk.ca

As can be seen from the above, The acknowledgement mail seems to be a mandatory part of their processing, and the average time to receive one is 2 weeks.
Many have declared in the SINP spreadsheet that they received the acknowledgement mail, however, I am not sure if all the applicants have received that by now. I know I haven't (been more than 3 weeks since submission). The only thing that relieves me is the Application status showing 'Application received'.

Could someone please clarify?
Should it be okay to contact the SINP regarding this issue?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is also the same case..

My application has been received by them and it has been almost four weeks since I have heard anything from them.

I read else where that it took 3-4 weeks for them to release an AOR. Anyways I am dropping them an email to inquire about my status of application.

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
niravk said:

My application has been received by them and it has been almost four weeks since I have heard anything from them.

I read else where that it took 3-4 weeks for them to release an AOR. Anyways I am dropping them an email to inquire about my status of application.
True. Do keep us informed of their response.
I am waiting for another week and then shall inquire.

All the best!

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
HI

Is SNIP is accepting application through Express entry ,can i apply without job offer ?? with no Relative in Saskatchewan ?

i have already filled SNIP online (Express Entry) , i guess there is an option asking for job offer and relative.

totally confused

Plz help

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
franixsouq said:
HI

Is SNIP is accepting application through Express entry ,can i apply without job offer ?? with no Relative in Saskatchewan ?

i have already filled SNIP online (Express Entry) , i guess there is an option asking for job offer and relative.

totally confused

Plz help
The job offer and relative is not a must. The major requirement is that you have to score at least 60 points and your noc has to be in the list of in-demand occupations.

The intake is not closed yet but it will be soon. So hurry up buddy

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:

I got the correspondence regarding the application of receipt from SINP few minutes ago. It took 4 weeks.

Irfan you too drop them an email at the earliest. Dont wait till next week. They might respond with AOR immediately.

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
niravk said:
I got the correspondence regarding the application of receipt from SINP few minutes ago. It took 4 weeks.

Irfan you too drop them an email at the earliest. Dont wait till next week. They might respond with AOR immediately.
Good news bro! And thanks for the info, I just mailed them. Hoping for a positive outcome.

Good luck with everything!

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfan_ul_haque said:
Good news bro! And thanks for the info, I just mailed them. Hoping for a positive outcome.

Good luck with everything!
Thnx Irfan..you will too get an aor in a couple of days ;D

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hi mates,

Just to share one news. I applied for SINP yesterday and i received correspondence from from regarding application receipt yesterday itself. I think it is what we abbreviate to AOR,isn't it ?.

Also, just to understand; Is AOR a crucial part in nomination cycle? ( I could see posts reg AOR widespread, All those who are eligible for SINP application should get AOR once applied and it doesn't ensure any nomination , affirm ? ). :)

Thanks.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcold said:
Hi mates,

Just to share one news. I applied for SINP yesterday and i received correspondence from from regarding application receipt yesterday itself. I think it is what we abbreviate to AOR,isn't it ?.

Also, just to understand; Is AOR a crucial part in nomination cycle? ( I could see posts reg AOR widespread, All those who are eligible for SINP application should get AOR once applied and it doesn't ensure any nomination , affirm ? ). :)

Thanks.
This was very quick. Was this correspondence on your reistered email in a pdf format?

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
dreamcold said:
Hi mates,

Thanks.
But my application status is still "application received".Any idea by when it will change to next ? ( i hope something like "under review" ? )

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcold said:
But my application status is still "application received".Any idea by when it will change to next ? ( i hope something like "under review" ? )
Mine is also the same...it will take another couple to weeks to change it to "in process".

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
This was very quick. Was this correspondence on your reistered email in a pdf format?
I received also this PDF confirmation. Does it mean that application is accepted? Or it can it still be rejected because the quota is full?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
I received also this PDF confirmation. Does it mean that application is accepted? Or it can it still be rejected because the quota is full?
This means that your application is formally received by them. But it doesn't guarantee that it won't be rejected for whatsoever reason.

SINP will accept more applicants than the targeted 1000 nominations, to factor in those applications that might get rejected. You have a fair chance of getting a nomination, if your application is received by them before the 1000th application. As of June 30, SINP received 884 files under this category with 116 spaces still available. But I believe these too might have been filled in the first week of July.

Moral of the story is - If your date of receipt is before 30th June, you have a bright chance.