+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Dear Forum Members,

I am applying for SINP and have a question before I start applying.

Do we need to upload coloured documents or black & white documents while uploading documents along with the application.Does it matter if the documents that are uploaded along with the application are coloured or black and white ?

Butterfly1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
No information Provided
Med's Request
16-09-2016
Hi All

I want to apply for Saskatchewan express entry sub category. I was looking at SINP application threshold intake. There are two categories one is express entry 1000, and second is occupation in demand (500 and there is no remaining slot in it.)
Seniors kindly tell me the difference in both of them. In any case i need to be fall in occupation in demand by SINP??? or for express entry I can choose any occupation???
what are the chances for any vacant slot at this stage. Can I apply at this stage or its too late

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Butterfly1 said:
Hi All

I want to apply for Saskatchewan express entry sub category. I was looking at SINP application threshold intake. There are two categories one is express entry 1000, and second is occupation in demand (500 and there is no remaining slot in it.)
Seniors kindly tell me the difference in both of them. In any case i need to be fall in occupation in demand by SINP??? or for express entry I can choose any occupation???
what are the chances for any vacant slot at this stage. Can I apply at this stage or its too late
You can't apply under the occupation in demand because there are not slots for that category. What you should do now is to gather your documents and apply under the express entry category without wasting time. There's room for 134 applications to be received as at July 1, 2015. Apply now and goodluck with your application.

Butterfly1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
No information Provided
Med's Request
16-09-2016
bimbim said:
You can't apply under the occupation in demand because there are not slots for that category. What you should do now is to gather your documents and apply under the express entry category without wasting time. There's room for 134 applications to be received as at July 1, 2015. Apply now and goodluck with your application.
Thanks a lot bimbim

DO I need to choose the NOC from list of in demand occupation provided as Appendix A in the guide?

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hi all,
I submitted an application to SINP with EE no and job validation code in June. I submitted EOI in January to CIC EE and has been accepted into the pool. Suddenly i received an email stating that my EE is no longer eligible on July 12th. I am confused and don't know what to do as I submitted my application to SINP using my old EE no and job validation code. I have already created another EE profile with new EE no and validation code.
I am afraid that this new development might affect my application with SINP. Do I send an email to SINP explaining the situation and supply them with my new EE no and activation code. Or do you think they can match my SINP application with my new EE no. :eek: :eek:

Thanks

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Butterfly1 said:
Thanks a lot bimbim

DO I need to choose the NOC from list of in demand occupation provided as Appendix A in the guide?
Well, i believe that's one of the requirements. Check and confirm if your job is included.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Goodness said:
Hi all,
I submitted an application to SINP with EE no and job validation code in June. I submitted EOI in January to CIC EE and has been accepted into the pool. Suddenly i received an email stating that my EE is no longer eligible on July 12th. I am confused and don't know what to do as I submitted my application to SINP using my old EE no and job validation code. I have already created another EE profile with new EE no and validation code.
I am afraid that this new development might affect my application with SINP. Do I send an email to SINP explaining the situation and supply them with my new EE no and activation code. Or do you think they can match my SINP application with my new EE no. :eek: :eek:

Thanks
So sorry to hear this. Without wasting time, contact SINP immediately and explain your situation to them. They will tell you the best approach to do this.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
bimbim said:
So sorry to hear this. Without wasting time, contact SINP immediately and explain your situation to them. They will tell you the best approach to do this.

Thank you bimbim. I really dont know why CIC is behaving like that. Its so weird and frustrating. To think that I do not have up to 400 and this provincial nomination is my hope...infact i cant believe this.

Thank you bimbim

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Goodness said:
bimbim said:

Thank you bimbim. I really dont know why CIC is behaving like that. Its so weird and frustrating. To think that I do not have up to 400 and this provincial nomination is my hope...infact i cant believe this.

Thank you bimbim
You're welcome Goodness. Did you make any changes to your Express entry profile? If you're in SK, call them and explain to them or book a meeting to see someone in their office. You can as well send them and email with your new express entry number and job validation code. You need to inform them as soon as possible before they notice your previous express entry profile is ineligible.

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
ravi_123 said:
Dear Forum Members,

I am applying for SINP and have a question before I start applying.

Do we need to upload coloured documents or black & white documents while uploading documents along with the application.Does it matter if the documents that are uploaded along with the application are coloured or black and white ?
Dear Forum Members,

Please advise

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
ravi_123 said:
Dear Forum Members,

Please advise
scanned documents would generally be colored. Don't know if its a hard and fast rule specified by the Immigration Authorities, but I'd suggest uploading regular colored scanned copies.

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
w.r.t my previous question, regarding the remaining application Intake for SINP-EE stream (i.e, 134),

Isn't the already accepted 866 applications actually supposed to be the number of nominations given??

The whole process for final nomination should take more than a couple of months (3 maybe - not sure) and I guess none have been nominated yet under the SINP-EE stream. Wonder what made them publish the remaining 134 figure. :-X

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Another question ;D

Did everyone receive an Acknowledgement mail??
Its kind of inconsistent, some have received in a couple of days and others with/ after a week. For me its been over a week or so, hence curious. :D

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfan_ul_haque said:
Another question ;D

Did everyone receive an Acknowledgement mail??
Its kind of inconsistent, some have received in a couple of days and others with/ after a week. For me its been over a week or so, hence curious. :D
Not necessary that those 866 applications received will be extended a guaranteed a Saskatchewan nomination. They would surely consider margin of error while rolling out nomination invites.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, I would like to know that while filing up Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial nominees form what I am supposed to write under the first part of question no 3 - which provincial government has nominated you?
I have left it blank. The reason being, I haven't yet been nominated.
The second part of the same question I have completed as International Skilled worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry.

I hope this shouldn't lead to incomplete application.