04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
NewSask said:
Q-1 I am first creating Express entry profile for SINP, my IELTS result is R:4, L:5.5, W:6.5, S:8 so over all band is 6, and SINP minimum requirement for IELTS is
L:4.5,R:3.5,W:4,S:4 So based on the SINP IETLS requirement, I am eligible for this. But question is, when I try to create express entry profile with my current IELTS result, it says you don't not eligible (I knew it should be minimum 6 for each) but again I am not filling for federal skill workers instead filling for SINP and one of my friend told me that, you can still create an express entry, because you are filling for SINP class not Federal skill workers so you are qualified. Please let me know is that true?
No, this is not true. SINP for express entry mandates that you are in Express Entry pool and have a job seeker validation code. If you are not eligible for Express Entry unfortunately you cannot apply for SINP's Express Entry stream.

NewSask

Jul 1, 2015
Q-2 Do I really need to get an ECA? I don’t see anywhere under SINP guidelines/checklist for ECA, but I do see for express entry.

Finally, I am going to create/submit express entry profile with current IETLS result and without ECA as I don’t really see such requirement for SINP under user guide/checklist. Waiting for your response.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
NewSask said:
Q-2 Do I really need to get an ECA? I don't see anywhere under SINP guidelines/checklist for ECA, but I do see for express entry.
SINP comes under Express Entry and to be eligible you for SINP you need to have EE profile which means valid ECA.

Finally, I am going to create/submit express entry profile with current IETLS result and without ECA as I don't really see such requirement for SINP under user guide/checklist. Waiting for your response.
While creating Express Entry profile, you will need to input the ECA credential reference number. If you don't have ECA and put something just to have a Express Entry profile, this amounts to misconduct by providing false information and you may face consequences. I suggest you to not do this, its not worth the risk. Because punishment for giving false information is ban for 5 years from applying for any sort of visa to Canada. There is a reason they ask you to provide ECA reference number, they will obviously know if you change it later.

NewSask

Jul 1, 2015
Thank You So Much, what you think how long it takes to get the ECA done? May I ask your personal email for any further question.

josephcom

Jun 29, 2015
When I try to apply online to the SINP for nomination, I keep getting this error sayin:

The following errors has occured...

followed by a list of bla bla bla

Any ideas?

josephcom

Jun 29, 2015
What is this:

The following error has occurred while executing the error handling callback: ORA-20001: Insert FailedORA-01653: unable to extend table ITRAC_OASIS.ERROR_GRP_MBR_HIST by 8192 in tablespace ITRAC_OASIS ORA-20001: Insert FailedORA-01653: unable to extend table ITRAC_OASIS.ERROR_GRP_MBR_HIST by 8192 in tablespace ITRAC_OASIS ORA-20001: Insert FailedORA-01653: unable to extend table ITRAC_OASIS.APP_ACTIVITY_AUDIT by 8192 in tablespace ITRAC_OASIS ORA-20001: Insert FailedORA-01653: unable to extend table

I cannot apply online

CVuser1947

Sep 17, 2006
samirtaneja said:
Hello friends

Can anyone tell me that without job offer we can apply for PNP Saskatchewan becoz I tried to apply earlier also in the month of may . but cant able to submit as asking for job offer.

Plz guide
Samir Taneja
you select no to job offer

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
I never traveled abroad. So, should I need to fill the "Supplementary Information - Your Travel"?

any one in the same situation?

shanks_canada

Mar 6, 2015
Hi All,

I am also facing error when logged into SINP application online. Any idea when this will be resolved or have any details about this. When I click on my saved application, it doesnt enter inside. Unable to upload documents. Any one have idea how many applications are still remaining? Do we still have time to submit our application.

I had one question regarding reference letter. How do you get the reference letter for the previous companies? Do you also add the contact details and name of the Supervisor in the Reference letter?

Thanks,
Sangeetha

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Thank you

Glad to have been of help.

Sleep easy, nomination is on its way.

I wonder if an email will still be sent if application is already showing "in progress"

greyhatbd said:
abyurla the help you did for me last night can't measure with a simple +1...you deserve +11111111111

wish me luck and keep me in your prayers ..now I'm counting days for AOR email and Nomination.:)

all the best to you too my friend

tgfarrales

May 11, 2015
hi guys, after submitting my application for SINP, i found out that I have relatives living in Saskatoon which can add another 20 points. I indicated no family in the application form. Do they allow for changes? I can't edit my application form because it has already been submitted. I sent over a query but they have not replied to me yet. :-[

bhavin4

Dec 19, 2014
try using a different browser

shanks_canada said:
Hi All,

I am also facing error when logged into SINP application online. Any idea when this will be resolved or have any details about this. When I click on my saved application, it doesnt enter inside. Unable to upload documents. Any one have idea how many applications are still remaining? Do we still have time to submit our application.

I had one question regarding reference letter. How do you get the reference letter for the previous companies? Do you also add the contact details and name of the Supervisor in the Reference letter?

Thanks,
Sangeetha

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe the cap is already reached. That's why we cannot fill our applications

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
abyurla said:
Thank you

Glad to have been of help.

Sleep easy, nomination is on its way.

I wonder if an email will still be sent if application is already showing "in progress"
Sis! You for dey tell us as this Saskatchewan thing dey go for Nairaland na :D....now, e be like e don close. How you dey sha? :)

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi buddies.
I've submitted my profile a week ago. whats your predict of this program future?? Is it fast enough?
Will be there any limitation in applicants selection in case of their point in EE ranking??
My score is 355 :-X