+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
For the Schedule A Background/Declaration form:

10 Government Positions:
I presently work on a full time permanent for a government agency in Canada, do I need to fill this part or write NONE?

Thanks

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Do I need to attach dependents passports and birth certificates, with online application?

usmani83

Mar 20, 2015
nazmun2014 said:
Please see the link(s) below for important documents containing information regarding ____________'s application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

<b>Do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored. </b>

If you need to forward information to the SINP, please email and attach scanned documents to: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca
Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration @ gov.sk.ca............

but there is no link ......still now I have no email...
You would soon receive another email with a link.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we need to mention all the names in the Additional Family Information form in English and even in my native language?

This is driving me crazy ??? ???

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also what do I mention in Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees under Question number 3

"Which provincial government has nominated for you?"

I haven't got any nomination from any provincial govt so far.

jagz99

Feb 18, 2015
Good day,
i created a profile on the SINP portal last week Wednesday 24th June 2015, filled every necessary information, attached all federal forms and supporting documents and submitted my application. The status showing on my profile is "Application Received" with an Application number generated. My concern is that i am yet to receive any application confirmation sent to my SINP correspondence box or to my email address, as other candidates say they received theirs in about 24 hours after profile submission.
Please should i be bothered? or what should i do next?
Thank you

shivamtrivedi

Jun 29, 2015
I submitted my express entry profile yesterday and havent received any message regarding job seeker validation code, etc, yet. I need to fill SINP using the EE no. and job seeker validation code. Any idea how much time does it take to receive any message in the "view and submitted applications" section. It has been almost two days and I got nothing, however, I received an email which says, "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.
This message is intended for the following e-mail address: ambivertshivam@gmail.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it."

Any idea regarding this.

ronnie_rocket_fan

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys! I m new to this forum. I have created my EE profile and my Score is 464.. I was at 470 and did not make it to the last draw since I turned 31 recently and lost 6 points :(

Anyways I was considering SINP.. I have a few questions and would request the valuable expert members of this forum to reply on the below.. Much appreciated in advance :)

1. Is the quota for SINP still open for foreign nationals?

2. Assuming I meet the requirements, have all the required docs and I am eligible for SINP , what is the turnaround time for my EE profile to be updated with additional 600 points?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ronnie_rocket_fan

Yes..the SINP category is live

Check if your occupation falls in the demand list of occupation in the SINP application guide. Only then your application is considered.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
ronnie_rocket_fan said:
Hey Guys! I m new to this forum. I have created my EE profile and my Score is 464.. I was at 470 and did not make it to the last draw since I turned 31 recently and lost 6 points :(

Anyways I was considering SINP.. I have a few questions and would request the valuable expert members of this forum to reply on the below.. Much appreciated in advance :)

1. Is the quota for SINP still open for foreign nationals?

2. Assuming I meet the requirements, have all the required docs and I am eligible for SINP , what is the turnaround time for my EE profile to be updated with additional 600 points?
You wait few days you will be selected under EE and you will get ITA..since you have good score. So just wait and give it some time.This is what I suggest.

When you get ITA from normal draw why you think of SINP??

Don't worry bro.Just waiy and you will get ITA soon.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
jagz99 said:
Good day,
i created a profile on the SINP portal last week Wednesday 24th June 2015, filled every necessary information, attached all federal forms and supporting documents and submitted my application. The status showing on my profile is "Application Received" with an Application number generated. My concern is that i am yet to receive any application confirmation sent to my SINP correspondence box or to my email address, as other candidates say they received theirs in about 24 hours after profile submission.
Thank you
Where did you upload the federal and pnp forms also birth,ielts and passports scanned copied?

Where do i exactly go and upload this additional docs?

Please help.

Raiyan

Dec 28, 2013
Hi

in the step 4 Applicant Details -

what means Schedule 4 Funds - Enter the funds that you put in Box 4 of the Schedule 4?

Please help me!

BR//Raiyan

Raiyan

Dec 28, 2013
Hi again experts

I was born in BANGLADESH on 1970s and at that time there was no system of birth certificate in BANGLADESH. Now i can see that Saskatchewan Express Entry application system is asking for birth certificate.

on top, I am living in China for last 10 years, so I have no way to produce a birth certificate right now. Is there anyway I can upload some doc (for example passport or national id card in which my birth place and birth date is mentioned) instead of birth cert?

If I do so, what is the chance of getting rejected? Please give me some idea, guys... Thanks.

CVuser1947

Sep 17, 2006
jagz99 said:
Good day,
Thank you
did you attach your bank statement as well on SINP portal?