04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Alina.Taranenko said:
there wasn't un icon to upload the results.
There should be, I have uploaded my IELTS results. Did you find the screen and entered all the individual and score and overall score?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Nafees said:
Hello

Plz help

I am a "Secondary Science teacher" with 5+ years of international teaching experience ( USA and Dubai) planning to enter EE.

IELTS - L-7.5, S- 7, R-6,W-6.5 = overall abnd = 7

ECA = 22 points.

Total CRS would be approximately --- 350
The lowest CRS score so far since EE went live in January 2015 is 453. It is very unlikely that the score will come as low as 350 (pragmatically speaking). So check if there are ways for you to increase the score - better score in IELTS, Spouse ECA, etc.

Plz guide me

may I go for a PNP? which PNP would be best for me (NOC - 4031)
Yes, if CRS score is low, better option is PNP where, if you were successful in getting nomination, will get additional 600 points, which guarantees ITA.
Currently, I am not aware of any PNP for NOC-4031. I just looked at SINP and your NOC was not there in "demand occupations". You need to go through other PNP programs yourself on the net.

or consult a lawyer? can they can help me finding a job offer?
No need for a lawyer. Regular check the forums and be on the lookout for PNP nominations yourself on the net. Consultancy cannot help you find a LMIA compliant job so easily and its not worth the money but this decision is up to you.

Had a v bad experience with some fraud consultancy...so lost 3500 AED so far..kinda afraid to consult any1 now..
So have I. I would avoid consultancy or lawyers.

would appreciate if any1 can help me out here..
All the best

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
irfan_ul_haque said:
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to submit my application for SINP- EE Stream by this week, however I have many queries while filling up the forms, kindly guide me accordingly, thanks in advance:

(A) IMM-0008- Generic Application Form

Application Details Q2 Program Category under which applying should be Skilled Worker OR Provincial Nominee??
Since I qualify as a Skilled Worker under FSW, I feel this should be the correct choice,
again, since this application is for SINP, Provincial Nominee seems correct too.
Really confused! Please Help :eek:

I have filled "Provincial Nominee" when submitting and I would recommend you to do this. My reason for this is that this is a Provincial Nominee program and later during nomination will go to CIC (federal) and they will know this is PNP.

Personal Details Q3 What is UCI??
If you have previously applied for Canadian visa or immigration program, you will have a UCI (Unique Identifier) number. If you have this, you need to enter it. I had applied under FSW2014 and my application was rejected and I have the UCI number.

Personal Details Q10 I am currently working and residing in Singapore as a Sales Engineer, what should be my status specified?? Worker or Foreign National??? When I choose 'Worker', I am supposed to mention 'From' and 'To' dates, start date input is not a problem, but since I am continuing to work, I dunno what to input for the end date.
When I choose 'Foreign National' I am not required to input those dates.
Super confused! :eek:
If you are on a worker visa, enter "Worker". I am working in KSA and I have entered "Worker" and for the "To" dates, if you are continuing the work still, enter "today's" date on the day you submit application.

I'll let you good people know what other problems I come across. Thanks again!

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Hey thanks darklord!!!! :D, I somehow missed your response and posted the same questions elsewhere.
Fine then, I shall input as a Worker since I am here on a Work Visa, however, what exactly does 'Foreign National' signify? Curious.

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Oh thank God both darklord & Asivad Anac are here.

Firstly, thanks for your replies both of you.
Now I am confused again since both of you have suggested different options with different valid reasons.

As Asivad Anac answered me in the other thread (sorry I reposted)
"Application Details Q2 Program Category under which applying should be Skilled Worker OR Provincial Nominee??
Since I qualify as a Skilled Worker under FSW, I feel this should be the correct choice,
again, since this application is for SINP, Provincial Nominee seems correct too.
Really confused! Please Help Shocked

I believe you should be selecting Skilled Worker because you aren't nominated by the province yet.

Personal details Q3 What is UCI??

UCI or Unique Client Identifier is a number that appears on official documents that come from CIC. If you've never applied to CIC earlier, you won't have a UCI.

Personal Details Q10 I am currently residing and working in Singapore as a Sales Engineer, what should be my status specified?? Worker or Foreign NationalHuh When I choose 'Worker', I am supposed to mention 'From' and 'To' dates, start date input is not a problem, but since I am continuing to work, I dunno what to input for the end date.
Super confused! Shocked

Your status should be Foreign National. Worker status is possibly for those applicants who have a valid work permit and are claiming points for prior work experience in Saskatchewan province. "

You both make sense, though which one should be the correct choice?
Sorry to bother you guys again but this is freaking me out!

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
irfan_ul_haque said:
Oh thank God both darklord & Asivad Anac are here.

Firstly, thanks for your replies both of you.
Now I am confused again since both of you have suggested different options with different valid reasons.

As Asivad Anac answered me in the other thread (sorry I reposted)
"Application Details Q2 Program Category under which applying should be Skilled Worker OR Provincial Nominee??
Really confused! Please Help Shocked

I believe you should be selecting Skilled Worker because you aren't nominated by the province yet.

Go with "Provincial Nominee", this is a federal form, which will be used by CIC once nominated.

Personal details Q3 What is UCI??

UCI or Unique Client Identifier is a number that appears on official documents that come from CIC. If you've never applied to CIC earlier, you won't have a UCI.

Personal Details Q10 I am currently residing and working in Singapore as a Sales Engineer, what should be my status specified?? Worker or Foreign NationalHuh When I choose 'Worker', I am supposed to mention 'From' and 'To' dates, start date input is not a problem, but since I am continuing to work, I dunno what to input for the end date.
Super confused! Shocked

Your status should be Foreign National. Worker status is possibly for those applicants who have a valid work permit and are claiming points for prior work experience in Saskatchewan province. "

You both make sense, though which one should be the correct choice?
Sorry to bother you guys again but this is freaking me out!
Foreign National is not for applicants claiming Saskatchewan experience. Foreign nationals are those who do not have work permit in a country. Like my wife does not have work permit in KSA, she is under my sponsorship. If you are working in Singapore, I am sure you will need to have work permit, which is not permanent residency and is renewed, correct? if yes, go with "Worker".

CVuser1947

Sep 17, 2006
mail2mprashant said:
If your work experience is in an occupation that is regulated in Saskatchewan and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing in Saskatchewan, you are required to obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in that profession before you apply to the SINP. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your SINP application. To see if your occupation has mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing, refer to the Application Guide (Appendix A). You can find more information on regulated occupations at Is my occupation regulated?.

what does this mean....?
Should we take up PE
This is for applicants already living in SK, it is not required for applicants outside of Canada. Ontario has same requirement and not for applicants who are applying from abroad.

refer to: Topic: URGENT: Proof of License in regulated occupation for OOPNP. Please Help ?

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
darklord said:
There should be, I have uploaded my IELTS results. Did you find the screen and entered all the individual and score and overall score?

I entered my CLB at Points Grid screen Step 2 and that is all, no screen for language ability, I have submitted it already and don't know what to do. I haven't received any messages, the status is "received", could I cancel this application and resubmit it again, I'm afraid there is something wrong with it.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
My question is about federal forms.

Only fill federal forms or provincial forms too?

Should I fill, print, sign and then scan and make pdf?

Need you help!

CVuser1947

Sep 17, 2006
Alina.Taranenko said:
I entered my CLB at Points Grid screen Step 2 and that is all, no screen for language ability, I have submitted it already and don't know what to do. I haven't received any messages, the status is "received", could I cancel this application and resubmit it again, I'm afraid there is something wrong with it.
You have submitted your application. You will get the e-mail next day about receiving your application and your file number. what you can do now is simply log in again to your profile and click on "my correspondence" link in gray box. It has the receiving confirmation in it.

If you are missing some important documents which you forgot to upload or did not find the way to upload it, just email them the scanned document copy to them at provided email address: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and mention your SK file number in it. They will place your documents in your file.