+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hello,
Does anybody know how long does it take to IRCC to respond to a web form request?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Hello,
Does anybody know how long does it take to IRCC to respond to a web form request?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Usually 2 to 3 weeks pass until you'll receive a standardized receipt response from them via email.

kindarjit

Apr 17, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Those people who got DM in Regina, Moose jaw, Swift Current, Estevan etc the IRCC site updated today, April 18, 2018..., I hope and pray that all will be receiving their Oath Invitation soon. God bless!
Here is the link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-temporary-offices.html

Saskatchewan Regina Southern SK
(Regina, Moose Jaw, Swift Current, Estvan, etc.)
April 23-26, 2018
Citizenship:Ceremonies

Saskatchewan Regina Southern SK (Regina, Moose Jaw, Swift Current, Estvan, etc.)
May 2018 (To be determined)
Citizenship:
Tests, Interviews, Hearings, Ceremonies

Reactions: ChippyBoy

Egypt2018

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Those people who got DM in Regina, Moose jaw, Swift Current, Estevan etc the IRCC site updated today, April 18, 2018..., I hope and pray that all will be receiving their Oath Invitation soon. God bless!
Here is the link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-temporary-offices.html

Saskatchewan Regina Southern SK
(Regina, Moose Jaw, Swift Current, Estvan, etc.)
April 23-26, 2018
Citizenship:Ceremonies

Saskatchewan Regina Southern SK (Regina, Moose Jaw, Swift Current, Estvan, etc.)
May 2018 (To be determined)
Citizenship:
Tests, Interviews, Hearings, Ceremonies

Really hope so, its been too long and what kind of short notice is this ?

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Hi!

I was wondering if you received any Oath invite after you have your DM on your ecas? Three of my friends took their exams in Regina on Feb 27 and Feb 28, all of them got DM after a day or two. Just asking if you were invited for an Oath in Regina? My friends didn't get any email or invitation for the Oath for next week from March 26 to 29 oath ceremony in Regina. Do you have any idea why some where invited for the oath and others are not? I was only wondering if there could be in April (saskatoon) and May (regina) were there names be included in these upcoming oath soon. I hope everyone as well get their Oath, or those waiting for their test invite.

Kindly reply back. Thank you
Sorry just realised you qouted me.
I haven't received the oath invite yet. My DM took time because the interviewer said she will verify my entry/exit stamps with cbsa. Its funny because i think the case officer before inviting for test would check the residency requirements, I do not know why they check with the border agency after test/interview. I was made aware that one of our company's employee wrote the test in the end of feb and got oath in the end of march.

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
I haven't received the oath invite yet. My DM took time because the interviewer said she will verify my entry/exit stamps with cbsa. Its funny because i think the case officer before inviting for test would check the residency requirements, I do not know why they check with the border agency after test/interview. I was made aware that one of our company's employee wrote the test in the end of feb and got oath in the end of march.
@Whats happening its alright. I saw the link posted by @kindarjit. I am also hoping that my friends will be invited for the oath. They have been DM for 50 days and really hoping its their Oath. Positive thinking!

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
I don't get it that after you took the test then they will verify your entry/exit stamps? I hope things will get better for you soon.

Hman1

Oct 14, 2017
That's a short notice for regina . So if people get email today or tomorrow .u don't expect them to attend the next business day . I wonder if it's for earlier group . Anyways whoever in regina get oath invite. Let us know here first

lilcysel

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Sep-2013
Nomination.....
01-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP results received 20-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request 22-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2013
Interview........
In Process Apr 30, 2014( It changed on May 3)
Passport Req..
19-June-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-June-2014
LANDED..........
August 18, 2014
Hey guys, I did my test yesterday April 18th in Saskatoon and passed it with 18 out of 20. I definitely thought i got three wrong haha.. Interview went very smooth. The officer was very friendly and we mostly talked about travelling and my upcoming trips haha.. He said Oath will be in Regina.

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys, I did my test yesterday April 18th in Saskatoon and passed it with 18 out of 20. I definitely thought i got three wrong haha.. Interview went very smooth. The officer was very friendly and we mostly talked about travelling and my upcoming trips haha.. He said Oath will be in Regina.
@lilcysel congrats! Happy for you. If the officer says that your Oath will be in Regina and you took the test in Saskatoon so it means that those who took the test in Regina will have an Oath in Saskatoon? That’s something to look forward to.