+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
With only one exception, all SASK applicants receive their test invites between Wednesday and Friday.
I guess no need to check ECAS on Monday or Tuesday then
UPCOMING OAT

NORTH BATTLEFORD- JUNE 1ST
SASKATOON- MAY 23RD

Am pretty sure they will add more dates.
Hi
Can you please share us the link schedule for this oath? I might as well share it to my friends waiting for oath in Regina.
Thank you

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
April 24th Prince Albert
The link does not show any Oath in Prince Albert? Where did you get this schedeule?

See link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx?_ga=2.225915353.211843643.1521655207-2069073268.1521655207

Saskatchewan
North Battleford
    Address:
    Highways 16 & 40
    North Battleford, Saskatchewan, S9A 2Y1
    Date:
    Friday June 01, 2018
    Time:
    10:30 AM
    Open to the public:
    Yes
Saskatoon
    Address:
    35 22nd Street East
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 0C8
    Date:
    Wednesday May 23, 2018
    Time:
    10:00 AM
    Open to the public:
    Yes
Just sharing what my friends told me awhile ago.

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
The link does not show any Oath in Prince Albert? Where did you get this schedeule?

See link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx?_ga=2.225915353.211843643.1521655207-2069073268.1521655207

Saskatchewan
North Battleford
    Address:
    Highways 16 & 40
    North Battleford, Saskatchewan, S9A 2Y1
    Date:
    Friday June 01, 2018
    Time:
    10:30 AM
    Open to the public:
    Yes
Saskatoon
    Address:
    35 22nd Street East
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 0C8
    Date:
    Wednesday May 23, 2018
    Time:
    10:00 AM
    Open to the public:
    Yes
Just sharing what my friends told me awhile ago.
I have my oath in Prince Albert on April 24th.

Reactions: ChippyBoy

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
Hi guys i took test today they told me... oath will be in Regina after 2 to 4 months ☹ Anybody took test and they told u where the oath is i mean the place ?

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hi guys i took test today they told me... oath will be in Regina after 2 to 4 months ☹ Anybody took test and they told u where the oath is i mean the place ?
I took my test in Regina on March 1st. They told me exactly the same thing. Still waiting...

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
I took my test in Regina on March 1st. They told me exactly the same thing. Still waiting...
Its the same statement that was said to some of my friends in Regina. They are all waiting for an Oath. I hope its on the way soon.

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
Its the same statement that was said to some of my friends in Regina. They are all waiting for an Oath. I hope its on the way soon.
Ohh really thanks guys i guess we need to wait for the suprise lol

lilcysel

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Sep-2013
Nomination.....
01-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP results received 20-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request 22-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2013
Interview........
In Process Apr 30, 2014( It changed on May 3)
Passport Req..
19-June-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-June-2014
LANDED..........
August 18, 2014
Hey guys, this is probably off topic question. I'm planning to go to Ireland and Barcelona in the beginning of June. I hold passport from India. I need to apply for a visa for both countries. The problem is i can't send my passports in until next week since i have citizenship test in Saskatoon on April 18th. On the other side just nostalgic hope that if i get my Oath ceremony next month then I can apply for Canadian passport as soon as possible hahah. Just a thought. Anyone have experience applying schengen visa and Ireland visitor visa? How long does it take to get it? I really have limited time since i'm trying to go with a friend. Thanks guys!

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys, this is probably off topic question. I'm planning to go to Ireland and Barcelona in the beginning of June. I hold passport from India. I need to apply for a visa for both countries. The problem is i can't send my passports in until next week since i have citizenship test in Saskatoon on April 18th. On the other side just nostalgic hope that if i get my Oath ceremony next month then I can apply for Canadian passport as soon as possible hahah. Just a thought. Anyone have experience applying schengen visa and Ireland visitor visa? How long does it take to get it? I really have limited time since i'm trying to go with a friend. Thanks guys!
Hi.

I went to England before when I still have my old passport and they will definitely take your passport for Visa stamping. This will take 5 days to 10 business day. If you have a test on April 18, this is a crucial stage for you because at the Testing site, they will get your passport for residence verification if you meet the physical residency. After the Test if you passed, DM follows but a lot of my friends took and passed the test last February 2018 and got DM a couple of days and till now (45 days after the test) they are still waiting for the oath.

I hope this will help.

lilcysel

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Sep-2013
Nomination.....
01-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
RPRF request 22-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-June-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-June-2014
LANDED..........
August 18, 2014
Hi.

I went to England before when I still have my old passport and they will definitely take your passport for Visa stamping. This will take 5 days to 10 business day. If you have a test on April 18, this is a crucial stage for you because at the Testing site, they will get your passport for residence verification if you meet the physical residency. After the Test if you passed, DM follows but a lot of my friends took and passed the test last February 2018 and got DM a couple of days and till now (45 days after the test) they are still waiting for the oath.

I hope this will help.
Thank you so much Narda for quick reply! Yeah I have to have my passport with me for citizenship test. That's why i'm leaning more towards just getting visas for both countries. I'm not going to England but will be going to Dublin. Should I bother applying for UK visa or just go with Irelnad visa? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you :)

Reactions: Narda

Narda

Mar 20, 2018
Thank you so much Narda for quick reply! Yeah I have to have my passport with me for citizenship test. That's why i'm leaning more towards just getting visas for both countries. I'm not going to England but will be going to Dublin. Should I bother applying for UK visa or just go with Irelnad visa? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you :)
In addition,They have the same processing for its ShenGen part of it I believed. You can apply after your TEST but this is also a puzzle thought for some on this forum (applicants) were invited for oath after a few weeks, others are invited on other forum in at instant (after their test), others are invited after a month or after 6 weeks. But in my friends cases, 45 days to now they are still waiting for the Oath in Regina. If you will ask me, better discuss this to the CO and ask for your Oath date. Honestly, it is really unpredictable because majority of the applicants here as posted were given 2 to 4 months to wait for an oath including my friends.

If in case the Officer told you that the Oath waiting time is 2-4 months (for example) then you still have time to apply but I honestly can not predict any for this matter.

All the best on your Test. Good luck.

Last edited:

lilcysel

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Sep-2013
Nomination.....
01-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
RPRF request 22-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-June-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-June-2014
LANDED..........
August 18, 2014
In addition,They have the same processing for its ShenGen part of it I believed. You can apply after your TEST but this is also a puzzle thought for some on this forum (applicants) were invited for oath after a few weeks, others are invited on other forum in at instant (after their test), others are invited after a month or after 6 weeks. But in my friends cases, 45 days to now they are still waiting for the Oath in Regina. If you will ask me, better discuss this to the CO and ask for your Oath date. Honestly, it is really unpredictable because majority of the applicants here as posted were given 2 to 4 months to wait for an oath including my friends.

If in case the Officer told you that the Oath waiting time is 2-4 months (for example) then you still have time to apply but I honestly can not predict any for this matter.

All the best on your Test. Good luck.
Thank you Narda! I will know more after the test but right after i know some details I will decide to apply for visas or wait for Oath. I don't mind applying for visas at all. It's just the matter of getting visas in time before the first week of June! I'm gonna try to call IRCC and ask them if it's possible to expedite Oath ceremony and I will also ask the officer at test :) Hope everything goes well otherwise my trip will be cancelled or postponed. Thank you!

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Thank you Narda! I will know more after the test but right after i know some details I will decide to apply for visas or wait for Oath. I don't mind applying for visas at all. It's just the matter of getting visas in time before the first week of June! I'm gonna try to call IRCC and ask them if it's possible to expedite Oath ceremony and I will also ask the officer at test :) Hope everything goes well otherwise my trip will be cancelled or postponed. Thank you!
When I did my test on March 12, the officer said “congrats, all finalized. Expect oath in 2-3 months”. And I got invited for oath April 24th. Just to give you an estimate. Also the next available oath in Saskatoon is on May 23 but I know there has been quite a few test in Saskatoon in April. So odds of getting in on May 23rd ceremony MAY BE small. But you never know with cic. Anything can happen.