+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Can someone help me in this, I am worried!
I am Regina Oct 16th Applicant. I guess almost all October applicant received test invite/Done their test. NOT ME!
IP since Dec 9th, since then no reply, correspondence, nothing!
What could go wrong, can someone enlighten me on this please?
If I was you I would contact IRCC both by phone and webform. Also I would order AITP to see what kind of progress my case made. As you can see previous post in this thread. Regina applicants are not gonna get citizenship in similar timeline to Saskatoon applicants. This is very unfortunate. But nothing we can do except wait in the process.

Reactions: kindarjit

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
If I was you I would contact IRCC both by phone and webform. Also I would order AITP to see what kind of progress my case made. As you can see previous post in this thread. Regina applicants are not gonna get citizenship in similar timeline to Saskatoon applicants. This is very unfortunate. But nothing we can do except wait in the process.
I called IRCC last month, their reply was generic saying still in progress. Contacted through web form and got back same request back (Funny, no answer!). Ordered GCMS under AITP, no reply as of yet! Really unfortunate! Was wondering is there anyone from Regina at the same boat as me.
Thanks though!

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I called IRCC last month, their reply was generic saying still in progress. Contacted through web form and got back same request back (Funny, no answer!). Ordered GCMS under AITP, no reply as of yet! Really unfortunate! Was wondering is there anyone from Regina at the same boat as me.
Thanks though!
You are not the only one waiting for the test according to the spreadsheet. I can also tell you there are very good chances you will get invite next week for the test to be held in mid to last week of MAY. Those guys come from Saskatoon only once In couple of months. Wait two more weeks if nothing happens then time to go to Ralph goodale office.

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
The best case scenario is that you'll shortly be being invited to the upcoming "May TBD" IRCC session(s) in Regina. At least you're further down the track than other SK folks on here who are still anxiously awaiting their test invitations.
You are right. I should be happy am at the final stage. And the officer did mention something about May. So fingers cross hoping for May.

Reactions: ChippyBoy

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
@Niloy001 just to give you some fresh air. My cousins and some of my friends applied in August 2017, IP in October 2017 and got invited for a Test last Feb 2018, If you will know the time frame from IP October to February or rather from August 2017 to February 2018 (6 months); they all got DM in February 2018 too but till now they are waiting for Oath (Its almost May 2018) . I understand how it feels like to think that you felt you were left behind but NO, you are in the process and all you have to do is wait. The word "waiting" is the most common word used in this forum. Just calm down and you'll be find. To avoid any feeling of left behind, just do the regular thing that makes you busy at work, read or study the Discover Canada or divert your attention so will not be thinking too much. Everyone is also waiting just like my cousins and friends. Honestly, you'll get the test soon.
R u by any chance related to Narda ? Who is also member of this thread? Apparently you guys have similar posts.

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
You are not the only one waiting for the test according to the spreadsheet. I can also tell you there are very good chances you will get invite next week for the test to be held in mid to last week of MAY. Those guys come from Saskatoon only once In couple of months. Wait two more weeks if nothing happens then time to go to Ralph goodale office.
Thanks!
This give me a little bit of hope! Let me see how it works out in next few weeks or else yes, I may have to visit RG's office.

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
@Niloy001 just to give you some fresh air. My cousins and some of my friends applied in August 2017, IP in October 2017 and got invited for a Test last Feb 2018, If you will know the time frame from IP October to February or rather from August 2017 to February 2018 (6 months); they all got DM in February 2018 too but till now they are waiting for Oath (Its almost May 2018) . I understand how it feels like to think that you felt you were left behind but NO, you are in the process and all you have to do is wait. The word "waiting" is the most common word used in this forum. Just calm down and you'll be find. To avoid any feeling of left behind, just do the regular thing that makes you busy at work, read or study the Discover Canada or divert your attention so you will not be thinking too much. Everyone is also waiting patiently just like my cousins and friends. Honestly, you'll get the test soon.
I get it what you are saying and can absolutely relate to that. I just don't understand why there are so much discrimination between Saskatoon vs Other regions applicant. Also it is a Mistry how they work on files! I can tell I have the most simple straight forward application with 1550+ days with only 2 in/out of the country. What else this can be to make things simpler? I have seen all the folks I helped to complete the application who applied after me are all done and waiting for OATH!
I know all I can do is wait BUT this is seriously frustrating!!

Reactions: kindarjit

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I know some people contacted IRCC regarding their test invite in Regina area. Has anyone contacted them about oath invite in Regina area for month of May/June?

dobeurman

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
S
Can someone help me in this, I am worried!
I am Regina Oct 16th Applicant. I guess almost all October applicant received test invite/Done their test. NOT ME!
IP since Dec 9th, since then no reply, correspondence, nothing!
What could go wrong, can someone enlighten me on this please?
Same here waiting for the test ...got IP Dec 9 .

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
To the applicants who got decision made in March, did you guys get Oat invitation yet?
Hey @Psalm91, I think you should chill out a bit and be a little patient, You are so engrossed about getting oath invite.

There are no two ways about it, everyone that has decision made on his or her E-cas will definitely receive oath invitation at some point.

The race is not to the swift....

Reactions: nofrills

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hey @Psalm91, I think you should chill out a bit and be a little patient, You are so engrossed about getting oath invite.

There are no two ways about it, everyone that has decision made on his or her E-cas will definitely receive oath invitation at some point.

The race is not to the swift....
Seriously I can’t ask a question. Some people. How did u figure that am not patient or chilled? It’s a simple question and if you can’t answer it don’t comment.

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Guys. Please take a chill. I can understand frustration of y'all. Some people from saskatoon on this thread were really impatient and annoying on this thread. I am glad they have got oath before anyone else coz this only represents how selfish these people are. Anyways just hang in there we all are in que and everything will come sooner or later for Regina and area.

Reactions: Psalm91