+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Please dear friends, I am asking your help.
My daghter will have surgery tomorro and my test is after tomorrow at 9:00 AM at Saskatoon office. My questions:
1- I am fully ready for the exam as it is too much dates and information. I am sure if I will do good or not as I did not study well.
Any recommendation in this regard?
2- I sent an email to the Saskatoon office about my duaghter's situation. Do you think they will re-schedule me? And how long will it take them to re-schedule me?
3- Where to park if I go?
4- What documents I have to take other than they asked me for in the email they send me for teh test?
Thanks in advance.
For the re-schedule timelines, please see the conversation on page 79 of this thread.

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hey guys, I had test today.
Everything Went smooth except that the CIC letter had asked for photocopy of my passport. CIC officer didntd ask for it, and I also forgot to give it

Will this be an issue? What should I do?

smah1986

Sep 13, 2017
Please dear friends, I am asking your help.
My daughter will have surgery tomorrow and my test is after tomorrow at 9:00 AM at Saskatoon office. My questions:
1- I am not fully ready for the exam as it is too much dates and information. I am sure if I will do good or not as I did not study well.
Any recommendation in this regard?
2- I sent an email to the Saskatoon office about my duaghter's situation. Do you think they will re-schedule me? And how long will it take them to re-schedule me?
3- Where to park if I go?
4- What documents I have to take other than they asked me for in the email they send me for teh test?
Thanks in advance.
1 - need to read Discovery Canada at least twice and attempt test online. Just a note online test are a bit harder than actual.
2 - it takes about a month to receive any reply... depending on officer who checks their emails.
3 - Parking I think they have lots nearby. Imperial parking is on opposite road, and so is Midtown north parking right off of TCU place.
4 - take your PR card, all passports (current,expired), your language proof original document, original ID card that you provided with your application.

Reactions: Goooo123

Goooo123

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
1 - need to read Discovery Canada at least twice and attempt test online. Just a note online test are a bit harder than actual.
2 - it takes about a month to receive any reply... depending on officer who checks their emails.
3 - Parking I think they have lots nearby. Imperial parking is on opposite road, and so is Midtown north parking right off of TCU place.
4 - take your PR card, all passports (current,expired), your language proof original document, original ID card that you provided with your application.
Finally, someone from Saskatechwan replied to my post. Thanks, I really appreciate that.
I passed the exam on Thursday Sep. 6th and got 20/20, ut the officer asked me for tranlsation of my expired passport's stamps that are not in English. However, I showed her that it is only the date not in English.
Anyway, I translated the stamps alongside with affidtiv and notray public and sent them on Friday Sep. 7th. The Canada Post clerk told me that by late on Monday or Tuesday morning they would be delivered. I called on Wedensday to see if they recieved the package, but no note. I expected that as it is still early. I called today and the agent told me something strange that on Thursday Sep. 6th there is a note of additional information added to my file. The officer in the interview just reviwed very fast my passport and language evidnce. That's all.
SO, I do not know how long will take them to update/DM my file? I know it might couple of weeks, but it will not be very long as I see your case here.

Janjoun

Sep 14, 2018
Hey guys, I had test today.
Everything Went smooth except that the CIC letter had asked for photocopy of my passport. CIC officer didntd ask for it, and I also forgot to give it

Will this be an issue? What should I do?
Most probably, everything will be fine. The CIC letter you receive is a generic one, and asks you to come and take the test and get all paperwork that the officer might want to check or take.
But this remains at the discretion of the officer interviewing you. If he needed them, he would have asked.
However if the letter asks you to submit the passport copies, then it should contain instructions on how to submit them.

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
Anybody here waiting for the oath regina pass the tess May 10 pls anybody thanks

Goooo123

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I did my test on Sep. 6th and I sent them my expired passport photos plus translation. It seems, based on you timeline, that it will take some time to hear from them. I applied on Oct. 16, 2017.
I wish all of us good luck.

CitizenSoon

Sep 19, 2018
Citizenship Grant Application
Application Sent: Sep 17, 2018
Application Received: Pending
AOR: Pending
Physical presence: 1,220 days
Application Type: Single
Started Processing: Pending
Test Letter Invite: Pending
Test /Interview Date: Pending
DM: Pending
Oath: Pending

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
I did my test on June 14 in saskatoon, still waiting for Oath. By the way when your ecas changed to Decision Made?
Since June he is DM till now no invitation we r wondering somebody still also waiting same thing with him

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
I did my test on Sep. 6th and I sent them my expired passport photos plus translation. It seems, based on you timeline, that it will take some time to hear from them. I applied on Oct. 16, 2017.
I wish all of us good luck.
Hi,

Did ur status changed to DM yet? I did my test on September 28, 2018. My status changed to DM on October 1, 2018.

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
I am still waiting on the date of my exam after they asks for my finger print. I applied feb 16 had my finger print on june 27

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Happy to report here that the Regina passport office processed my passport application in just a week. I'd dropped it off in-person on the monday, and it was issued and in-the-mail on the friday. I hadn't requested any kind of expedited or urgent processing at all. What great service!

Reactions: meayman

meganjms

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
SINP
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
August 2010
Med's Done....
August 2010
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
March 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
Passed my test last week September 24 here in Saskatoon. I was wondering how long it takes til I get invited for oat ceremony?

Goooo123

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

Did ur status changed to DM yet? I did my test on September 28, 2018. My status changed to DM on October 1, 2018.
Yes, it itchanged after they recieved my expired passport copy. Yet, till now, no oath letter, however I checked their website there were three cermonies; one in September 28 and two on Oct. 2; one at 9:00 in the monrong and the second at 2:00 afternoon.
So, I do not know why they delay us, however aorund 100 person take the oath each time.