+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

smah1986

Sep 13, 2017
Hello smah1986,

thanks fro your reply. Can you please tell if CIC ever acknowledged your request? If they did, how long did it take them to acknowledge it?
Hello smah1986,

thanks fro your reply. Can you please tell if CIC ever acknowledged your request? If they did, how long did it take them to acknowledge it?
Yes they did acknowledge my request. after a month. But they requested for my travel itinerary.
And next they sent me test invitation after 2 weeks of my return to Canada as per travel itinerary submitted.

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Yes they did acknowledge my request. after a month. But they requested for my travel itinerary.
And next they sent me test invitation after 2 weeks of my return to Canada as per travel itinerary submitted.
Hi smah1986,

So they asked for your travel itinerary after a month? Can you please check your emails? In my case they asked for my itinearay next day after I sent the request to reschedule.

rqhr

Apr 9, 2018
Received test invite on 24th Aug for Sep 12th in Saskatoon.
No problem, will drive up there from Regina

Please update my status

mh.sk

Jan 29, 2018
I did my citizenship test on June 12, 2018 in Saskatoon and still waiting for Oath invite, anyone else with the same timeline??

rqhr

Apr 9, 2018
I am so sorry, I thought you said you received oath invitation. lol
No worries
May I know about total time for test. We are scheduled at 1 pm. Actually we will need to drop off our kids for babysitting. Wondered, if someone could provide an information about total duration of test and interview. Say 2 hours or .....

mh.sk

Jan 29, 2018
No worries
May I know about total time for test. We are scheduled at 1 pm. Actually we will need to drop off our kids for babysitting. Wondered, if someone could provide an information about total duration of test and interview. Say 2 hours or .....
It took for me about one and half hour for the whole process, but it really depends when they call you for interview after the test. Maybe you will be the first one or last one.

rqhr

Apr 9, 2018
It took for me about one and half hour for the whole process, but it really depends when they call you for interview after the test. Maybe you will be the first one or last one.
Thank you for your swift response and information.
Cheers

Goooo123

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Please dear friends, I am asking your help.
My daughter will have surgery tomorrow and my test is after tomorrow at 9:00 AM at Saskatoon office. My questions:
1- I am not fully ready for the exam as it is too much dates and information. I am sure if I will do good or not as I did not study well.
Any recommendation in this regard?
2- I sent an email to the Saskatoon office about my duaghter's situation. Do you think they will re-schedule me? And how long will it take them to re-schedule me?
3- Where to park if I go?
4- What documents I have to take other than they asked me for in the email they send me for teh test?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited: