+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

Dan00

May 28, 2018
Finally received oath letter :)
Almost 4 months wait: DM to Ceremony
I was calling them the day before the letter came and asking if they forgot about me
but I didn't get any specific info other than everything looks good, I'm in the queue and have to wait

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
So it vary in all cases I got into In Process status a month I got my AOR. as what I've seen in the past applicants from Saskatchewan that 1 to 4 month for test/interview same with DM to Oath.

Goooo123

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
So, many people here got their DM. Congratulations.
Pray for us as I got really upset. It is since Feb. 11th and test invite. What are they doing over there? Really frustrating particularly if you have to do many things conditioned one has to get his citizenship.

Goooo123

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Anybody from saskatoon waiting for test invite applied in october 2017 other than me :(
I am waiting since Feb. 11, but I called CIC today and they told me that the background and security check are complete and just the office in Saskatoon will send me the invitation. I do not know how long will it take them to send me the invitation as I checked online and the only available dates are Aug. 24th and Sep. 24th in Regina.

Bhaisasur

Aug 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
I send my application this Jan and was received on 11th Jan. CIC started processig my application on march 19th and since than theres no movement on my application...
All my friends who applied around same time are now done with oath as well and I am still waiting for Test/Interview....
I called CIC multiple times to inquire about my application but only got standard answer that "its in process".
Now my real issue is my Indian passport is expiring this Dec.
So, should I get it renewed or just wait for citizenship process.
Is it mendetory for having an non expired passport to get through Test and Oath?

bhagyanath

Sep 3, 2011
a
I am waiting since Feb. 11, but I called CIC today and they told me that the background and security check are complete and just the office in Saskatoon will send me the invitation. I do not know how long will it take them to send me the invitation as I checked online and the only available dates are Aug. 24th and Sep. 24th in Regina.[/QUOT
I am waiting since Feb. 11, but I called CIC today and they told me that the background and security check are complete and just the office in Saskatoon will send me the invitation. I do not know how long will it take them to send me the invitation as I checked online and the only available dates are Aug. 24th and Sep. 24th in Regina.
I am in process since December 13, called cici multiple times same answer saying i am in 12 month processing time waiting continues..

bhagyanath

Sep 3, 2011
Hello everyone,
I send my application this Jan and was received on 11th Jan. CIC started processig my application on march 19th and since than theres no movement on my application...
All my friends who applied around same time are now done with oath as well and I am still waiting for Test/Interview....
I called CIC multiple times to inquire about my application but only got standard answer that "its in process".
Now my real issue is my Indian passport is expiring this Dec.
So, should I get it renewed or just wait for citizenship process.
Is it mendetory for having an non expired passport to get through Test and Oath?
same to me .my passport and pr card expiring in february 2019.in process since december 13

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hello, I have been invited for test. My test date is September 5, 2018. The problem is I'm out of the country and was thinking of rescheduling the test. If I buy a return ticket before September 5, the prices are 1000$ higher than the normal prices. My test date is in Saskatoon, I live in Regina. Please guide what shud I do in this situation. Is it worth paying a higher price for the ticket to attend my test.?

smah1986

Sep 13, 2017
Hello, I have been invited for test. My test date is September 5, 2018. The problem is I'm out of the country and was thinking of rescheduling the test. If I buy a return ticket before September 5, the prices are 1000$ higher than the normal prices. My test date is in Saskatoon, I live in Regina. Please guide what shud I do in this situation. Is it worth paying a higher price for the ticket to attend my test.?
No need to worry.
I received my test invite on April 13 for May2nd test date but I was in Australia. I replied to the same email that I receive my test invite ..... saying I am out of country and will not be able to attend. They send me another request last month for Aug 9.
Just as a note - they replied to my email asking itenary so I just send them screenshot of my return ticket.
Only issue is out application gets delayed a bit depending on your return date.
Hope that helps

Reactions: HeroMember

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
No need to worry.
I received my test invite on April 13 for May2nd test date but I was in Australia. I replied to the same email that I receive my test invite ..... saying I am out of country and will not be able to attend. They send me another request last month for Aug 9.
Just as a note - they replied to my email asking itenary so I just send them screenshot of my return ticket.
Only issue is out application gets delayed a bit depending on your return date.
Hope that helps
Hello smah1986,

thanks fro your reply. Can you please tell if CIC ever acknowledged your request? If they did, how long did it take them to acknowledge it?