+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample Intent to reside outside Quebec Letter

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Did you received any letter for furnishing this document ?[/QUOTE
Hi Friends ,

I really need help what to reply . I was in Canada from 2011 to 2015 in Montreal Quebec. After that I moved internally in same company for new assignment in Chicago , USA on Nov 2015. I am here for almost 2.5 years and applied for PR from Ontario .

I don't have any specific proof to show my intent except general letter of explanation . I have no intention to go to Quebece back as it was difficult fot me to settle their due to language barrier hence in first place i moved to USA.

Please help what should be best for me to reply to CIC .
how did you manage? I sldo have same issue

alexand3r

Jan 17, 2020
Hey there !

I'm wondering if would be eligible to apply for EE under the Canadian Experience Class (or Abroad Experience Class).

- Before moving to Canada I had 3 years of skilled job in France
- Arrived on WHV in Vancouver (Whistler) and stayed there 8 months working (no skilled job)
- Then moved to Montreal and got a skilled job there
- Finally asked for the QSW (PEQ) as I had to in order to continue to work and be able to stay in Canada at that moment and got it with my work permit linked to my employer last week, it's now been 18 months that I live in Montreal.

My girlfriend and I want to move to British Columbia and I wonder if I will be able to apply for PR CEC and prove my intention to move to BC as I live in Montreal, work in Montreal. But I lived in BC, and worked there (for a short period of time compare to my full time living in Canada) so I would join a letter proving my intentions as well. I have a lot of friends living in Vancouver and the area that could also prove my intentions to move there.
But other than that I don't see a lot of things that could prove those intentions ?

So are my chances super low to get the PR through CEC ? Should I leave my job and come back to my home country and apply from there ? Or move directly to BC

Thanks a lot for your help.

Alex

markely

Feb 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

After reading through the thread I'm starting to worry more and more about my status...I came to Montreal for study in 2013 and finished my study in 2017. after graduation I worked for a Quebec employer for 2 years and watch through all the up and downs in CSQ so decided to apply to EE CEC instead.

By now I have already resigned my job here in Quebec and looking for an apartment lease in Toronto. I've been trying to land a job in Ontario for a long time (almost half a year) but no luck. Moreover, my PGWP is expiring in 3 months so I don't think I will get a job offer even if I pass all the interview process and stuff.

Although I have many friends in Ontario, I don't have any relatives in Canada as I came here along for study. There is no tie I can prove that I have in either place, and judging by the conversation through this thread I'm going to receive PFN for sure. Is there any proactive actions I can do before any of these complications arise?

Thanks in advance for consultation/

Markel

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

After reading through the thread I'm starting to worry more and more about my status...I came to Montreal for study in 2013 and finished my study in 2017. after graduation I worked for a Quebec employer for 2 years and watch through all the up and downs in CSQ so decided to apply to EE CEC instead.

By now I have already resigned my job here in Quebec and looking for an apartment lease in Toronto. I've been trying to land a job in Ontario for a long time (almost half a year) but no luck. Moreover, my PGWP is expiring in 3 months so I don't think I will get a job offer even if I pass all the interview process and stuff.

Although I have many friends in Ontario, I don't have any relatives in Canada as I came here along for study. There is no tie I can prove that I have in either place, and judging by the conversation through this thread I'm going to receive PFN for sure. Is there any proactive actions I can do before any of these complications arise?

Thanks in advance for consultation/

Markel
If you enough ee point then accept ITA ..... complete medical and biometric and go to your home country/ enjoy with family and frds there for 3 months .By that time reveive PR. You can easily prove to gov that u r moving out of qubec by showing u r flight tkt.come back to canada as PR holder