ysfobd

May 22, 2018
Landing: 20 Nov 2018
Photo Resubmission: 5 Jan 2019
Photo Received: 9 Jan 2019
System update: 23 Feb 2019
PR Received: 28 Feb 2019
PR Printed on 21 Feb 2019

Me and my wife the same scenario but she didn't receive the card what should I do should I wait for a couple of days or I should report the issue (it is lost or they don't mail PR for a family at the same time)

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
An
soft Landed: Nov 12th 2018
Application linked: Nov 25th 2018
photo re submission req: Dec 24tg
photos received by cic: Jan 4th
ghost update: Feb 19th 2019
called cic : Feb 25th 2019 and they updated my address in the system.
received a generic correspondence letter same day which states " This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship"

still waiting...
update : status approved and card mailed out on 01.03.2019

Jane Jenky

Mar 21, 2018
Landing: 20 Nov 2018
Photo Resubmission: 5 Jan 2019
Photo Received: 9 Jan 2019
System update: 23 Feb 2019
PR Received: 28 Feb 2019
PR Printed on 21 Feb 2019

Me and my wife the same scenario but she didn't receive the card what should I do should I wait for a couple of days or I should report the issue (it is lost or they don't mail PR for a family at the same time)
How do you know when the card was printed?

Also, does anyone have any idea how long it takes for delivery to Edmonton, Alberta?

pratikpatel88

Feb 12, 2018
Hello guys,
I received a ghost update on 28 Feb and then on 1 Mar I received a message in my account - a correspondance letter that my PR card application has been received.

Can anybody let me know if it is normal to recieve this letter and if anybody else has recieved this kind of letter?
Its been long. Getting worrired

Landed on 14 Nov 2018
Photo request on 31 Dec 2018
Photo sent 12 Jan 2018
Photo received 18 Jan 2018

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hello guys,
I received a ghost update on 28 Feb and then on 1 Mar I received a message in my account - a correspondance letter that my PR card application has been received.

Can anybody let me know if it is normal to recieve this letter and if anybody else has recieved this kind of letter?
Its been long. Getting worrired

Landed on 14 Nov 2018
Photo request on 31 Dec 2018
Photo sent 12 Jan 2018
Photo received 18 Jan 2018
hi

i received a correspondance letter too. 3 days later my status changed to Approved. Good luck :)

Reactions: pratikpatel88

Nluthra

Mar 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

MY PR card was approved on Feb 19 and was sent on Feb 20th and i still have not received it? Contacting IRCC they said they cannot declare it as lost until 6 weeks have passed but i have to travel before that . I am so confused and worried.
Has this happened with anyone? Any suggestions?

pranjals

Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Landed: Nov 22
Photo Req: Jan 3
Delivered: Jan 22
Ghost Update: 27 Feb

No update in CIC account since then

Called customer care today: "Your photos were accepted and card is in production"
Finally!

sam396

Mar 6, 2019
Do they ask for COPR copy with photo resubmission request? I got request to resubmit but they also asked copy of my COPR

annfoo241

Feb 11, 2018
Here I will share my frustrating and long PR card experience which hasnt ended yet

Landed Aug 21st 2018
First photo rejection letter received Oct 15
New photos sent Oct 19
Second photo rejection letter Dec 7
New photos received Dec 31st
Ghost update Today Feb 15
Also today I got another (third) photo rejection letter
So I called CIC and the agent said my card is in production (???)I told him that I also got a rejection letter. Then he is also not sure if my photos are good or not so he is making a request to processing centre for clarification. He also mentioned that if your photos are rejected 3 times then they would 'find another solution' instead of letting you keep sending new photos (which I hope none of you guys would have to experience this)

So what happens now is he said I should wait for one month. If I dont receive my pr card or get an update from them, I should call back again to ask.
I have a similar experience and timeline to you... landed in Canada 26 Sept. Photos have been rejected 3 times, each time with no explanation why. I've been told that one reason could be that the first photos taken at Australia post were stamped on the back of BOTH photos intead of only one (Aus Post did this so I assumed it was ok). But the last time only ONE photo was stamped and the other left blank.... each time I included the letter as requested, any other ideas what could be wrong?

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi all
Good day. I'm in a peculiar state. Me, my wife and kids did a soft landing in early Jan and back to Johannesburg where I currently work. Now my wife and kids have gone to India and im still in South Africa.
I got email to resubmit photos (for me and wife) . My main concerns are

1. I read in this poll that the kids photo request are not sent via email, they are sent as letters to address provided ( my friend's home). They have not received any such letters yet. Is there any way to check if all of us must submit photos again , reason being all took our photos from same studio

2. As my family is in India and I'm in Johannesburg, can I arrange for soft copy of all our photos and send to my friend in Toronto, can he print from there and courier the photos ,,? Should the updated photos have studio seal, birthday, studio address etc behind photos ? Coz If I arrange via soft copy and my friend to print them in Canada, then I won't be able to abide by those rules.

Please advise friends. Quite confused.

caf445

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi, for photos on landing, do we have to write down the name and DOB of applicant on the back of the one photo that has the name and address of photo studio? I see two links online, one says write the name and DOB along with photo studio address and name for the PR card application and the other does not mention anything about the name and DOB only asks for photo studio info. Thanks

Last edited:

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi, for photos on landing, do we have to write down the name and DOB of applicant on the back of the one photo that has the name and address of photo studio? I see two links online, one says write the name and DOB along with photo studio address and name for the PR card application and the other does not mention anything about the name and DOB only asks for photo studio info. Thanks

Hi,

They usually don't ask you for photos on landing. They use the ones from COPR. However, carry 2 photos just in case.
you need to write your name, DOB,and address of photo studio.