+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request new photographs for PR Card after landing - add your case here

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone with Photo received by CIC on 2nd November.
2 weeks back when I called CIC I was told that mostly PR card would be received by 1st week of December. Reading previous posts I think I have to wait then. Frustrating it is... because the agents are clueless... They have no idea whether the system is real time updated or not...

Ahsan576

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone with Photo received by CIC on 2nd November.
2 weeks back when I called CIC I was told that mostly PR card would be received by 1st week of December. Reading previous posts I think I have to wait then. Frustrating it is... because the agents are clueless... They have no idea whether the system is real time updated or not...
Please do let us know when you receive your PR Card. My pics were received by CIC on 23rd Nov, i don't know when will i get my PR card. Based on your PR card arrival date we will at least have a clue as to when should we expect ours

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Please do let us know when you receive your PR Card. My pics were received by CIC on 23rd Nov, i don't know when will i get my PR card. Based on your PR card arrival date we will at least have a clue as to when should we expect ours
Yup sure...

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Is there anyone whose 61 days have passed since receiving of photos by CIC? Mine have passed but there's no update yet. Pl help!

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Is there anyone whose 61 days have passed since receiving of photos by CIC? Mine have passed but there's no update yet. Pl help!
Don’t worry; They don’t actually follow their own timeline. Once an agent told that it may take more than two months as Sydney, NS is facing a backlog! The only way to contact them via phone.

Reactions: tari7499

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Today I checked my CIC account and found out that the “additional document” part has been changed from the additional documents you provided are being reviewed to the documents you provided are uploaded.
The last time I checked the account was on November 23.
I hope they are working on our files.
Mine as well... Photos received on 2nd November... Please update if there are any further changes in the account.

Thanks

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Good day

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your photos are not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal since responsible office is currently processing photos received before October 5, 2017.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

XX, Agent XX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Good day

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your photos are not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal since responsible office is currently processing photos received before October 5, 2017.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

XX, Agent XX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
What is your timeline?