Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
Photos received by CIC on Oct 11. No updates yet. Anyone around this timeline has any updates?
16th October . No updates yet .

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
Last week someone posted that there photos were received on 6th Oct and were approved on 13th Nov. Strange that there are no more updates after that.

Papagod

May 19, 2015
So I cross the land border every week for work, I decided to ask the Canadian border today as it was a different crossing to usual and was quiet and I had to go inside anyway. He looked up on the system and told me my photos which I know were received via the tracking info on 7th Oct were accepted on 6th Nov and a card was requested the same day.

So at least now I know the photos were accepted, it's 2.5 weeks later and no card but hopefully should arrive any day now I imagine?

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
So I cross the land border every week for work, I decided to ask the Canadian border today as it was a different crossing to usual and was quiet and I had to go inside anyway. He looked up on the system and told me my photos which I know were received via the tracking info on 7th Oct were accepted on 6th Nov and a card was requested the same day.

So at least now I know the photos were accepted, it's 2.5 weeks later and no card but hopefully should arrive any day now I imagine?
How do you enter canada without the PR Card ?

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
I received the following email today from IRCC for my enquiry made using IRCC Web form on 14/11/2017 for my wife and one of my children.

Landed 25/07/2017 Photo request - 20/09/2017 Photo received by CIC - 05/10/2017 No update yet. :(:(:(

So, There is no status update on this email. May be they are still being processed. Any one got any idea?? ;);)

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
I received the following email today from IRCC for my enquiry made using IRCC Web form on 14/11/2017 for my wife and one of my children.

Landed 25/07/2017 Photo request - 20/09/2017 Photo received by CIC - 05/10/2017 No update yet. :(:(:(

So, There is no status update on this email. May be they are still being processed. Any one got any idea?? ;);)

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
I got the same response .

Papagod

May 19, 2015
How do you enter canada without the PR Card ?
You can enter Canada by land border as much as you like without a PR card as long as you have your COPR and passport. The problem is with airlines, they won't let you board a flight back into Canada without the PR card or a PRTD so you cannot fly, sail or arrive by train.

So if you need to go home or whatever it can be done but you have to drive to us, fly from there and then drive back into Canada when you return which is a big pain in the butt.

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
New update!
Just called IRCC, the agent told me they are still on Oct 5th photos. She checked my application after asking all my information( name,DOB,COB,address,email,phone number) and said yours( Oct 16th ) has not been processed yet; If it got processed I would see it on your account.
I really don’t know what the hell they are doing! It’s been already two weeks that they are working on Oct 5th!
I have my plane ticket on Dec 15th! So desperate to get my PR card before that!

Papagod

May 19, 2015
Congratulations. Were you tracking your application on MyCIC account online? Did the application status changed to Approved a few days ago?
No I wasn't, my PR card application wouldn't link to myCIC at all. I imagine it wouldn've changed to Approved when the cbsa guy at the border said the photos were accepted on the 6th Nov.

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
You can enter Canada by land border as much as you like without a PR card as long as you have your COPR and passport. The problem is with airlines, they won't let you board a flight back into Canada without the PR card or a PRTD so you cannot fly, sail or arrive by train.

So if you need to go home or whatever it can be done but you have to drive to us, fly from there and then drive back into Canada when you return which is a big pain in the butt.
Wow I did not knew that .
Does it say anywhere ON CIC Website ?

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New update!
Just called IRCC, the agent told me they are still on Oct 5th photos. She checked my application after asking all my information( name,DOB,COB,address,email,phone number) and said yours( Oct 16th ) has not been processed yet; If it got processed I would see it on your account.
I really don’t know what the hell they are doing! It’s been already two weeks that they are working on Oct 5th!
I have my plane ticket on Dec 15th! So desperate to get my PR card before that!
same... booked flight on Dec.20th. but I saw a post earlier about 1 week ago said IRCC was processing Oct.6th photos already...so the answer may vary by different agents?