+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Representative is not giving Login id & password for my EE profile

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
I use Campbell Cohen as my representative however my one year retainers fee is due in a month of two and i don't want to continue paying them to wait on the application results from IRCC.
The entire application process was handled by them. including the express entry profile creation. Everything is managed by them and i have never logged into any profile. The ITA was received, my profile was submitted and I am now waiting for PR email but it has taken over seven months.

I am sure they will approach me and ask for another payment soon. However, i don't want to continue using their service just because they control my profile. Its not like they are actively doing anything, we are simply waiting on IRCC response.
Do you know of any way in which i can gain access to my account without having them withdraw my application from IRCC and forcing me to do the entire process all over again.

mishka2018

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
I use Campbell Cohen as my representative however my one year retainers fee is due in a month of two and i don't want to continue paying them to wait on the application results from IRCC.
The entire application process was handled by them. including the express entry profile creation. Everything is managed by them and i have never logged into any profile. The ITA was received, my profile was submitted and I am now waiting for PR email but it has taken over seven months.

I am sure they will approach me and ask for another payment soon. However, i don't want to continue using their service just because they control my profile. Its not like they are actively doing anything, we are simply waiting on IRCC response.
Do you know of any way in which i can gain access to my account without having them withdraw my application from IRCC and forcing me to do the entire process all over again.
I also used a representative to handle my case and I worried about not having any access as well , but for me it went well - received my PPR today ! I believe you can use this information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/change-cancel.html I’m not sure though if CIC will give you access to your profile automatically based on that . May be call them and ask what the procedure would be after you submit cancellation of use of representative?

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
If he is not giving you details, just ignore.

Create your own profile, do not worry about duplicate profile.
I am encountering the same situation and really urgent to get into the pool coz my IELTS was increased.

Why should not I worry about the duplicate profile?

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Guys, I have an even worse story.

First of all, I have no access to my profile created by the agent as well.
Secondly, I finally got enough points, but when I inform my agent on Friday 10 May, I got an automatical reply and said the girl had left the agency.

This is a very important time for me but this is the fourth time the agent put me in a very bad situation.
They moved their office from Etobicoke to Downtown without notifying me. The changed the consultant three times without letting me know. I have to find out these things by myself in a very bad situation. There were some other issues such as mess up my consultation fees and application documen

Anyway, I decided to not stay with them and I called the office many times since last Friday. The boss did not get me back. I emailed her and called her and explained my situation in the email and to the assistance. Still no callback. Even on Monday.

So I called a day off and went to the office on Tuesday which is today. She put me in an appointment in the afternoon and asked me to sign a non-engagement agreement to avoid me to ask for a refund. Honestly, I did not expect for a refund but they were not doing anything helpful.

I have informed them to withdraw my profile. I guess tomorrow there will be a draw. I just informed them to cancel the profile which I do not have access today and I do not think they will take the action immediately. Can I submit my own application now?

Do I need to send IRCC email and documents to cancel the representative by myself?

I hope no one will get into the same situation as I did.

EliRf

Sep 10, 2019
please guys, instead of making jokes of people who have hired a representative gave us a solution if you know something. Can I create a new profile?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014

You can raise a CSE to remove your representative and can get back your acount by signing in yo the GCKey and you will find a section LINK your account.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Guys, I have an even worse story.

First of all, I have no access to my profile created by the agent as well.
Secondly, I finally got enough points, but when I inform my agent on Friday 10 May, I got an automatical reply and said the girl had left the agency.

This is a very important time for me but this is the fourth time the agent put me in a very bad situation.
They moved their office from Etobicoke to Downtown without notifying me. The changed the consultant three times without letting me know. I have to find out these things by myself in a very bad situation. There were some other issues such as mess up my consultation fees and application documen

Anyway, I decided to not stay with them and I called the office many times since last Friday. The boss did not get me back. I emailed her and called her and explained my situation in the email and to the assistance. Still no callback. Even on Monday.

So I called a day off and went to the office on Tuesday which is today. She put me in an appointment in the afternoon and asked me to sign a non-engagement agreement to avoid me to ask for a refund. Honestly, I did not expect for a refund but they were not doing anything helpful.

I have informed them to withdraw my profile. I guess tomorrow there will be a draw. I just informed them to cancel the profile which I do not have access today and I do not think they will take the action immediately. Can I submit my own application now?

Do I need to send IRCC email and documents to cancel the representative by myself?

I hope no one will get into the same situation as I did.
If you have not received an ITA , you would not require to do anything with the representative, you can create a new profile and start all over again with the required documentation....

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
If you have not received an ITA , you would not require to do anything with the representative, you can create a new profile and start all over again with the required documentation....
And if you have received the ita and you want to get access to your account from your rep? Also my consultant did not bring up any representation form with me. Do I need to make a new profile ? Or can I request to link my new profile with the profile made my consultant?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
And if you have received the ita and you want to get access to your account from your rep? Also my consultant did not bring up any representation form with me. Do I need to make a new profile ? Or can I request to link my new profile with the profile made my consultant?
You can remove your representative by sending a Form to IRCC. If you have signed any representative form

Better create a new profile

incognito101

Feb 13, 2021
This is the SOLUTION:

People instead of having fun about a serious issue maybe you can help????
I have searched until I found the answer!!

YES YOU CAN TAKE YOUR PROFILE here is the step by step guide on how to do it:

The youtube video is not mine, but it have the full explanation on how to fire and take your own EE profile