+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Representative is not giving Login id & password for my EE profile

Hani55

Feb 24, 2018
Any idea how is mark holthe from canada as a consultant ? Considering him. Why cant we give our login and password and use it?
No Idea about Mark holthe. Recently, I came to know that the lawyers mostly submit the EE profile for all of their candidates through paid representative portal and because of that they don't give us the login details. But you can ask for your job seeker validation code. Along with that he or she must send you the letter recieved after the creation of EE profile.

Diptij24

Feb 20, 2018
Gurgaon
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Was able to find the application finally. This is what worked for me.
1. Used IE. Not sure it has any impact but was unsuccessful via Chrome multiple times.
2. Sub category was chosen as Federal Skilled Worked instead of Express Entry.
3. Opted Application Nbr and Family Name.
4. Check your original application snapshot and give the exact details for Application Nbr, Family Name, City of Birth, Country, Province and Place you will be residing.
5. Passport details - leave blank.
6. Nbr of applicants - 3 for me including me, husband and daughter.
Voila! :)
Could you share the link where you found the options to fill in the details you mentioned, to retrieve your profile without username and password? Many thanks

Diptij24

Feb 20, 2018
Gurgaon
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
1. Used IE. Not sure it has any impact but was unsuccessful via Chrome multiple times.
4. Check your original application snapshot and give the exact details for Application Nbr, Family Name, City of Birth, Country, Province and Place you will be residing.
Could you share link and steps folloed to be able to reach the page that allowed you to put in the above info? Thanks

raman.1417

Jan 4, 2018

Priya can you share the exact web link from where you did that...grateful in advance.
regards

Diptij24

Feb 20, 2018
Gurgaon
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
could you go to the page priyah mentioned. regards
Priya has mentioned the browser type and steps. There is no reference to the page or a web link to go off of. Let me know if you have it, it would be great or help me see it if I am missing it. Thanks.

mishka2018

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
h
Hello, which link did you use? I used representative as well who wouldn't give me access to my application, I have only it's ID number.

mishka2018

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
he
Priya has mentioned the browser type and steps. There is no reference to the page or a web link to go off of. Let me know if you have it, it would be great or help me see it if I am missing it. Thanks.
hello, have you managed to get access to your application? I know Priya mentioned that she had to create gkey profile on CIC , but can you do so even your application was submitted by a consultant? That's what I found on the official site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1225&top=23

mushee23

Jan 17, 2019
Priya can you share the exact web link from where you did that...grateful in advance.
regards
Hi Priya,

I am in the same situation, the rep is reluctant to provide me my Profile ID & Password. Please it would be grateful, if you can share how to retrieve your data?

Kitoykulit

Jan 24, 2019
hi, where can i access the page for this to verify if my EE exists. Thanks

Qurat ul ain

Feb 4, 2019
Dear people, I engaged a representative to submit my EE profile. The profile expired in Jan 2019 without my receiving an ITA. For that profile, he had shared with me an email showing its details, such as profile id # etc. I didn't ask for a login or password.

Anyhow, days before this profile expired, I wrote to him and his entire team that I do not wish to start a new profile post expiry and that they should not do so without discussing with me. But they did it anyway and yesterday I got an email from his team telling me that. I immediately called them and asked them to share this new profile id number with me (not login, just that EE....... number) but the consultant started acting weird, saying we can't share such information etc. I said you have created a profile in my name when I had specifically asked you not to, so the least you can do is share the profile identification number with me and then delete the profile as per my wishes.

So far, he hasn't shared that number with me and I have no way to know whether he has deleted my profile or not.

All of this communication is in writing, including my earlier email to not start a new profile.

What should I do? Would I be needing the new profile's identification number anywhere if I chose to apply later on? Which is basically why I wanted access to that number. Can he refuse to share that number with me? What if the Canadian government asks me for that info later on and I don't have it? For example, I've heard there are forms with questions that ask if you have applied for EE before and then ask for id number of profile. What if the consultant isn't sharing the id number?

He is a registered consultant.

Please advise. I do not wish to escalate the situation, but I also don't like this situation where he won't even share EE number of a profile I've asked him to delete.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Dear people, I engaged a representative to submit my EE profile. The profile expired in Jan 2019 without my receiving an ITA. For that profile, he had shared with me an email showing its details, such as profile id # etc. I didn't ask for a login or password.

Anyhow, days before this profile expired, I wrote to him and his entire team that I do not wish to start a new profile post expiry and that they should not do so without discussing with me. But they did it anyway and yesterday I got an email from his team telling me that. I immediately called them and asked them to share this new profile id number with me (not login, just that EE....... number) but the consultant started acting weird, saying we can't share such information etc. I said you have created a profile in my name when I had specifically asked you not to, so the least you can do is share the profile identification number with me and then delete the profile as per my wishes.

So far, he hasn't shared that number with me and I have no way to know whether he has deleted my profile or not.

All of this communication is in writing, including my earlier email to not start a new profile.

What should I do? Would I be needing the new profile's identification number anywhere if I chose to apply later on? Which is basically why I wanted access to that number. Can he refuse to share that number with me? What if the Canadian government asks me for that info later on and I don't have it? For example, I've heard there are forms with questions that ask if you have applied for EE before and then ask for id number of profile. What if the consultant isn't sharing the id number?

He is a registered consultant.

Please advise. I do not wish to escalate the situation, but I also don't like this situation where he won't even share EE number of a profile I've asked him to delete.
My two cents worth:

Go ahead and create a profile yourself and try to get invited (it's a bit of work, but it's good practice as once you are in Canada you will need to be able to carry on similar interactions on your own). In my opinion, the Express Entry system is transparent enough that the benefits of being in control of your application outweigh any special knowledge that the consultants claim to bring.

If the profile has been created by the consultant, they will not be able to submit the PR application unless you provide all the documents (at the least they need police certificates, medicals which you should not give them). Once they see no more money coming from you, they should normally lose interest.

It's been discussed previously, but I am of the view that merely creating a profile for Express Entry (or more correctly an Expression of Interest) does not constitute an application - so you can basically say no for previous applications and start with a blank state.

In the unlikely event that it does become a problem, you have your correspondence that the profile (if it was even really created) was created by a rogue actor in violation of your explicit instructions - you should not have any blowback.

Qurat ul ain

Feb 4, 2019
My two cents worth:

Go ahead and create a profile yourself and try to get invited (it's a bit of work, but it's good practice as once you are in Canada you will need to be able to carry on similar interactions on your own). In my opinion, the Express Entry system is transparent enough that the benefits of being in control of your application outweigh any special knowledge that the consultants claim to bring.

If the profile has been created by the consultant, they will not be able to submit the PR application unless you provide all the documents (at the least they need police certificates, medicals which you should not give them). Once they see no more money coming from you, they should normally lose interest.

It's been discussed previously, but I am of the view that merely creating a profile for Express Entry (or more correctly an Expression of Interest) does not constitute an application - so you can basically say no for previous applications and start with a blank state.

In the unlikely event that it does become a problem, you have your correspondence that the profile (if it was even really created) was created by a rogue actor in violation of your explicit instructions - you should not have any blowback.
I'm surprised that he's being so stubborn. It's not like I'm asking for a login/password. Is it legal and ethical for this immigration consultant to put me through this?