Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
If he is not giving you details, just ignore.

Create your own profile, do not worry about duplicate profile.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys
Paid Representatives use a different system to work:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/portal.asp

So you cannot get access to your account.

If you think you can handle your own docs and application, you should terminate your contract with him legally and notify him, tell him to close your account on the portal, then start your own account yourself.

justmine

Apr 24, 2017
bt the person said he has ITA on it, will he now start all over again not knowing what CRS score will be.

Whats the best thing for him to do?? is there a way the representative can give him link on how to log in or if they upload the use of non representative form, will CIC REVERT BACK TO THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT GOING FORWARD

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Why why why those lamers rob people of their money.... and for nothing.. 70% information they provide is made up.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
maulik1409 said:
Hi,

I have hired representative to fill up my EE profile but now he is not giving Login id and password for gc key of my cic account.

What shall I do shall I create login Id and password myself.

I have only my application no of nine digits please guide me by the way thanks in advance.
In my opinion, create new account and link your existing EE profile number with new account.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Wow. 2000 USD to create a profile. I made it 3 times. Twice for OINP. So in total, I just saved 6000 USD! Yay! :p

Reactions: iamxty

sijuknpsiju

May 24, 2017
Can he really do it. I mean i have the similar situation. Hey is there a way to validate with CIC if that EE profile exists. I mean my consultant have shared the AOR received from CIC after my application is submitted. But some how i am not comfortable of this non-transparency. Is there a way to validate my Profile.

Ashi19

Apr 18, 2017
Can he really do it. I mean i have the similar situation. Hey is there a way to validate with CIC if that EE profile exists. I mean my consultant have shared the AOR received from CIC after my application is submitted. But some how i am not comfortable of this non-transparency. Is there a way to validate my Profile.

Even I am facaing the same thing, they are not sharing the id pass with me

Reactions: maki22

Ashi19

Apr 18, 2017
They just hide it so that you can not find any mistake which they did in your account, many a times they even miss uploading docs within timeline, but if you do not have id pass, you can not challenge them

Velayutham

Feb 12, 2018
Guys ... I have the same situation .. I have received an ITA and now Im almost done collecting my documents . Is there a way to check if my EE exists ?

priyah

Mar 1, 2017
Hi guys, could you please share how did ubguys solve the issue? Were you able to create and link your profile?

priyah

Mar 1, 2017
Was able to find the application finally. This is what worked for me.
1. Used IE. Not sure it has any impact but was unsuccessful via Chrome multiple times.
2. Sub category was chosen as Federal Skilled Worked instead of Express Entry.
3. Opted Application Nbr and Family Name.
4. Check your original application snapshot and give the exact details for Application Nbr, Family Name, City of Birth, Country, Province and Place you will be residing.
5. Passport details - leave blank.
6. Nbr of applicants - 3 for me including me, husband and daughter.
Voila! :)

Reactions: GIMMZ and Diptij24

Hani55

Feb 24, 2018
They just hide it so that you can not find any mistake which they did in your account, many a times they even miss uploading docs within timeline, but if you do not have id pass, you can not challenge them
Before signing an agreement with the consultant I chose, I did my whole survey and found some clients interacted with them in different countries. I contacted them personally to enquire about the consultants. Well I got positive answers from them, the negative comments for them were mostly by the people who couldn't complete their documents as said. Anyway, I kept my own terms of payments from EE to PNP. It was my condition that I will pay the second part of first instalment as soon as I receive my EE username and password. 6 days ago they have created the EE and sent me the snapshots which are hardly visible. They asked me for payment but I reminded them the approved terms. Just yesterday they told me within one day they will provide me the username and password. I hope they do as agreed.