+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Representative is not giving Login id & password for my EE profile

maulik1409

Jan 30, 2015
Hi,

I have hired representative to fill up my EE profile but now he is not giving Login id and password for gc key of my cic account.

What shall I do shall I create login Id and password myself.

I have only my application no of nine digits please guide me by the way thanks in advance.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He won't give you because he wants you to be at his mercy and continue to extort money from you.Why do you need a representative? If you could pass your IELTS test on your own, you're definitely literate enough to read up on the requirements and apply your own. Do not hire a representative to do for you what you can do for yourself. I suggest you abandon your representative now before it is too late and he takes control of your entire life.

Reactions: LizaSoberano

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Dnt pay any money to representatives . In express entry everything is written clear in Bold letters about requirements . Even u can prepare ur papers better than representative . They just change documents/letters with ur name with copy/paste only . I hired one before and according to my birth certificate translated to english by him i am born in Other country then my homeland. means they just copy/pasted my name and did nothing else . U can prepare papers way better than him for sure .. All letter sample are available on internet .

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
its not that the rep's are always bad. i also hired a re for my EE. she was willing to give the access but in her profile its not only you there are many others profiles too. so they cant give access to everyone.

rep will have multiple profiles of multiple people so they cant give access..

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
kakhileshreddy said:
its not that the rep's are always bad. i also hired a re for my EE. she was willing to give the access but in her profile its not only you there are many others profiles too. so they cant give access to everyone.

rep will have multiple profiles of multiple people so they cant give access..
SORRY YOU R WRONG.

In Express Entry System every individuals have a single profile. Representative cant create multiple profile in a single Domain

maulik1409

Jan 30, 2015
I have not given any fund to him but my question is shall I create new gc key to operate my account if I will given ITA from cic then I have to pay him this is the condition between us.

So please anyone can help me for creating new login ID and password.

Thanks for reply

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Papajohns said:
And within this $2000 is he promising to help in arranging documents as well ? Whts ur score actually .
i think he cant arrange documents as well as LMIA. total fraud

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
maulik1409 said:
2000 dollars
haha $2000 for creating EE profile? what a waste of money. But people who cant do their own application are begging to be exploited. EE is a straight forward process whats so difficult in it to hire a consultant or a lawyer?

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
Hi,
I am on the same situation.... No access, no password... My rep claims that rep will have multiple profiles of multiple people so they cant give access..
Do you think if I call CIC can I do something with that? Maybe get my password???

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Dentist D.M.D said:
Hi,
I am on the same situation.... No access, no password... My rep claims that rep will have multiple profiles of multiple people so they cant give access..
Do you think if I call CIC can I do something with that? Maybe get my password???
Is not a claim, is reality. As a representative all the online applications including Express Entry must be done trough the Authorized Representative Portal. As you may know , there is a confidential agreement and your representative cannot give you access to his account. Your only option is to ask your consultant to whitdraw your profile and you will be able to create a new one. You cannot have two active profiles.