+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Report: Liberals to make immigration to Canada much easier

jakklondon

Oct 17, 2021
Your claims that there aren’t enough skilled jobs for the number of PRs admitted has nothing to do with whether a party is liberal or not.
I don't know what you see and read in my posts, but my point is clear, that bringing millions of desperate rikshaws is not a liberal policy. Bringing millions of skilled people, far above what economy can accommodate, and dooming them to do survival jobs is not a liberal policy. It's like importing slaves. Slave owners like to bring slaves. Liberals like to free people and give them opportunity to prosper and live happy lives.

And LIBERAL, in my mind, associates a lot with American founders, and particularly Thomas Jefferson among them, who said we (the people/citizens) must always keep our government in check, we must be very critical and suspicious of whatever it does and make sure it doesn't not usurp our powers, but serves us as it is appointed by us to so. Always defending authority/higher ups/policy makers against ordinary person criticizing it is also symptomatic of totalitarian, tyrannical and oppressive beliefs. So just in case you are attacking me for being critical of government and it's policies, it's neither liberal nor progressive approach.

Your article about getting rid of the old boys club, about Quebec and how Trudeau is the son of a past prime minister has no proof that the current liberal party doesn’t have liberal policies. The liberal candidates and cabinet members are very diverse and definitely not an old boys club. Trudeau can’t help that he attended some private schools and became a teacher before entering politics which isn’t a profession I would associate with old boys school club privilege. Anything to do with SNC Lavalin is primarily provincial government All the parties in Quebec have been supportive of SNC Lavalin because it is a major employer in Quebec. Having a board member sit on the Trudeau Foundation and SNC Lavalin means nothing. Yet again has nothing to do with whether the liberal party has liberal policies.
Corrupt and crooked people are not and can not be liberal. Liberals believe in rule of law, not in rule of cozy elbow rubbing and elite clubs.

The source of the article is not a publication that I would trust especially for information about Canada.
Original source is NEW YORK TIMES, one of the major mainstream newspapers. Those guys whom I linked to simply shared the NYT article on their webpage. I originally posted NYT link, but I figured only people who subscribe to NYT would be able to read it. To make sure everyone can read it I Googled and posted an alternative link to pdf document, which everyone can open and read.

You have still not provided proof of what policies make the liberal party not liberal.
You still didn't prove that Sun rises on East. I say Sun rises on the West. Prove me it doesn't.