App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
My passport was picked up on Saturday and was delivered today in Delhi according to the bluedart tracking. No updates after that. Do we get any confirmation from vfs delhi or ircc after this?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
So, finally sealed the envelope and these are the documents I added:

1. Passport
2. Courier Form
3. Consent Form (left page 3 and 4 empty)
4. OPR

and addressed it to:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

and tomorrow, when bluedart guy is gonna come, I'll let him know the AWB number and he'll probably give me the receipt.

Is that all or did I miss anything?

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
So, finally sealed the envelope and these are the documents I added:

1. Passport
2. Courier Form
3. Consent Form (left page 3 and 4 empty)
4. OPR

and addressed it to:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

and tomorrow, when bluedart guy is gonna come, I'll let him know the AWB number and he'll probably give me the receipt.

Is that all or did I miss anything?
Which city you guys belong to?
I mean may be process is different in different cities. I’m from amritsar punjab.

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hello all,
So finally I received the awb nbr today. Now the problem is my home address is not serviceable so I chose different city address, but Everything is closed in India. So I can’t travel to place where I am suppose to give my passport to driver.
Pickup is schedule for today.
So you guys have any idea, if we don’t give the passport today there will be a issue??

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hello all,
So finally I received the awb nbr today. Now the problem is my home address is not serviceable so I chose different city address, but Everything is closed in India. So I can’t travel to place where I am suppose to give my passport to driver.
Pickup is schedule for today.
So you guys have any idea, if we don’t give the passport today there will be a issue??
how did you get the info of the driver? Did you call bluedart? I think you can travel after 3PM once the curfew is over.

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
how did you get the info of the driver? Did you call bluedart? I think you can travel after 3PM once the curfew is over.
I didn’t understand your thing of driver, in our case we got the email that in amritsar we don’t have any serviceable location from where a pickup person can get the passport. So we choose that we will hand it to bluedart in jalandhar.

so overall, we suppose to give passport to bluedart in jalandhar and they will then give to pickup person..

Reactions: computerscience23

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
I didn’t understand your thing of driver, in our case we got the email that in amritsar we don’t have any serviceable location from where a pickup person can get the passport. So we choose that we will hand it to bluedart in jalandhar.

so overall, we suppose to give passport to bluedart in jalandhar and they will then give to pickup person..
I am from Amritsar too and my brother's passport was picked up from our home last month and now Stamped passport has been returned by Bluedart. My Address location is central in Amritsar - Lawrence Road.

I also received payment links for my Application today and will schedule pickup tomorrow from my home in Amritsar.