+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply from VFS regard 2-way courier service

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
So, finally sealed the envelope and these are the documents I added:

1. Passport
2. Courier Form
3. Consent Form (left page 3 and 4 empty)
4. OPR

and addressed it to:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

and tomorrow, when bluedart guy is gonna come, I'll let him know the AWB number and he'll probably give me the receipt.

Is that all or did I miss anything?
y did u leave page 4 empty

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
I am from Amritsar too and my brother's passport was picked up from our home last month and now Stamped passport has been returned by Bluedart. My Address location is central in Amritsar - Lawrence Road.

I also received payment links for my Application today and will schedule pickup tomorrow from my home in Amritsar.
How come they didn’t accept our location, even we said we can submit it in bluedart Amritsar. Don’t understand what they doing:(

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
So, finally sealed the envelope and these are the documents I added:

1. Passport
2. Courier Form
3. Consent Form (left page 3 and 4 empty)
4. OPR

and addressed it to:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

and tomorrow, when bluedart guy is gonna come, I'll let him know the AWB number and he'll probably give me the receipt.

Is that all or did I miss anything?
Have u got your passport back?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Just received the confirmation from VFS:

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: ##############

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: please find your tracking id -############## - and awb number no -############# - for further tracking.

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.

akshr23

Nov 23, 2020

Dear Applicant,

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: please find your tracking id -############## - and awb number no -############# - for further tracking.

When did your passport reached VFS? Mine reached on December 9 around 11 am and I still did not any tracking number.

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020

Dear Applicant,

Mine on bluedart tracking says arrived at delhi hub. What does that mean?