+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply from VFS regard 2-way courier service

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hey man! I just got the payment link and paid the amount successfully. Do I have email them now that I have paid or they will just email be with AWB number and forms? I got the receipt of the payment from orders@ccavenue.com.
Hello,
Have you receive the AWB number. Because I sent the payment yesterday as well, it’s been more than 24 hours and I haven’t receive the AWB number yet?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hello,
Have you receive the AWB number. Because I sent the payment yesterday as well, it’s been more than 24 hours and I haven’t receive the AWB number yet?
damn thats worrisome. Its been 2 hours and I still haven't received it. I think you should email them.

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Same bro I just paid the amount.
Yes, it says so on the email that kindly confirm once the payment is done. I've done the same but i haven't received AWB and consent forms yet.
Pick-up is scheduled for 8 Dec right.?
Hello,

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Yes suppose to be today they dam mention it in email as well, don’t know why they not replying.
That's very unprofessional from their end. Are you sure your payment was successful? You can check by clicking on the same payment link. It should say "Payment for Invoice No.######### has already been received."

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
That's very unprofessional from their end. Are you sure your payment was successful? You can check my clicking on the same payment link. It should say "Payment for Invoice No.######### has already been received."
Yeah it does say that. I checked that, even i sent them screenshots of that