+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
is CELPIP a better option too ?

i got the message for New TRF being dispatched but still anxious whether it is increased or decreased :/

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I have applied for EOR and received a message from BC Gurgoan, India on 03-10 that my process starts today. I have been calling BC Customer care and Everytime the answer I get is different. 22 days passed and still haven't got a message or email from them. Anybody in the same boat?

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I have applied for EOR and received a message from BC Gurgoan, India on 03-10 that my process starts today. I have been calling BC Customer care and Everytime the answer I get is different. 22 days passed and still haven't got a message or email from them. Anybody in the same boat?
i got reply exactly 21 days of processing date

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
try sending them an email.

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
As per trend the more they take time chances will be more brighter

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, I have 2 years of work experience form 2015 to 2017.
Then I have a one year degree from 2017 to 2018.
From 2018 to present - I have 1.5 years of experience.
Can I be able to show 3 years of experience for Canada PR process? Since it's not continuous I am confused.

nehageorge13

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, I have 2 years of work experience form 2015 to 2017.
Then I have a one year degree from 2017 to 2018.
From 2018 to present - I have 1.5 years of experience.
Can I be able to show 3 years of experience for Canada PR process? Since it's not continuous I am confused.
yes you can as only years are counted for which you work not the time in between

Reactions: mssai14
Oct 26, 2019
I am v frustrated with British council (UAE) for their marking for writing test. This was my third attempt and they have given me 6.5 again. I have been getting my essays and letters evaluated by various Websites and I believe I should have got at least 7.5 if not more. I had completed both tasks well ahead of time and had ample time to proof read. I am not saying I am or was perfect but no one can be.

I did manage an overall 8 despite 6.5 but this overall result is of no use with this 6.5. I am planning for EOR.

Anyone was successful in UAE after applying for EOR for writing test ? Thanks in advance.

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi i am so frustrated to give exam again and again. This time my scores with Idp ( tirupati) Andhra Pradesh.....
Listening 8.5
Reading 9.0
Speaking 7.0
Writing 6.5
I am pretty confident that my writing went well... I had enough enough time at the end of the test to proof read.... So i don't think that i deserve 6.5 ,because with a lot of practice i gave exam.... Even my previous attempts i got 7.5 in writing..... I really don't understand why this happens every time short of 0.5 in one or the other module...
Can anyone suggest me that... Going for EOR is a good idea.... Will there be a chance to increase my scores.....

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
Hi i am so frustrated to give exam again and again. This time my scores with Idp ( tirupati) Andhra Pradesh.....
Listening 8.5
Reading 9.0
Speaking 7.0
Writing 6.5
I am pretty confident that my writing went well... I had enough enough time at the end of the test to proof read.... So i don't think that i deserve 6.5 ,because with a lot of practice i gave exam.... Even my previous attempts i got 7.5 in writing..... I really don't understand why this happens every time short of 0.5 in one or the other module...
Can anyone suggest me that... Going for EOR is a good idea.... Will there be a chance to increase my scores.....
EOR will give you a OPPORTUNITY to remark your paper again from senior examiner. If you have done well you will definitely get positive outcome. Plesse rethink again what you have written in exam and if you still fell confident then go for eor.

Reactions: priya yadav

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
EOR will give you a OPPORTUNITY to remark your paper again from senior examiner. If you have done well you will definitely get positive outcome. Plesse rethink again what you have written in exam and if you still fell confident then go for eor.
Thank you so much for your suggestion.....i will apply for EOR...hoping for positive outcome