+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Oct 26, 2019
I have a similar situation and applying for EOR from UAE. This was my third attempt and they have given me 6.5 again in writing. This time I was very confident in all my tests and scored an overall 8 despite this 6.5. Last time I had a similar situation and went for EOR which did not work. I think they intentionally do that to make money as they know 6.5 won’t work anywhere. I had also got my writing tasks corrected by various IELTS websites.

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi i am so frustrated to give exam again and again. This time my scores with Idp ( tirupati) Andhra Pradesh.....
Listening 8.5
Reading 9.0
Speaking 7.0
Writing 6.5
I am pretty confident that my writing went well... I had enough enough time at the end of the test to proof read.... So i don't think that i deserve 6.5 ,because with a lot of practice i gave exam.... Even my previous attempts i got 7.5 in writing..... I really don't understand why this happens every time short of 0.5 in one or the other module...
Can anyone suggest me that... Going for EOR is a good idea.... Will there be a chance to increase my scores.....
Your scores are exact same as mine.
My writing changed to 7 after EOR.
You should definitely apply for EOR.

Reactions: Milan Desai

maaz1989

Oct 12, 2019
Guys I took IELTS through AEO on 17th August in Pakistan (Lahore) for the second time as my previous IELTS has expired.
My previous results were L 8 R 7 W 7.5 & S 8

For the second attempt results came out on 30th August
L 9 R 9 W 6.5 & S 7.5

I was devastated as I missed out by 0.5, I knew I got a little confused in Speaking because I was too critical of myself even during the interview itself. So was expecting a drop there, but for writing I couldn't believe the result I was seeing. So on 30th I applied right away for EOR for both Speaking and Writing. The result came out today
L 9 R 9 W 7.5 S 8

Thanks to the Almighty, I wasn't even expecting an increase in Speaking, but there you guys go another Success Story for EOR for you guys to keep believing and not giving up on your dream.

I came across this thread after I submitted the EOR but all these days, going through the thread kept me praying and believing as well, so thanks for everyone and good luck to whoever finds this post as a motivating factor to keep them going.

God Bless you all.
Hello,
I need to ask how long it take for revaluation?
I applied too for EOR.
My score is as follow:
LRWS 8,7.5,6.5,7
I applied for EOR too.
Don't know what would happen in the end?

Lotusfall

Oct 28, 2019
Hello,
I took my IELTS in Germany on October 12th with BC.
L8,5 R8,5 W6 L7
Applied for EOR on October 27th
Received confirmation in the mail on October 28th

I hope that my writing score gets increased by 0,5, as I need to have a 6,5 in writing in order to work as a nurse in the UK.

Good luck for everyone awaiting their EOR results!