+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Anyone who has applied for a remark in the (IDP IELTS) listening module and got a higher score? My ielts results came in, and I got a 7.5 in the listening. I was soo confident that I would get an 8. Thinking of requesting a remark, don't know if it's worth it. Any advice???
I tried that once with IDP Nigeria and regretted wasting my money... Rarely ever changes. Then I had L 7.5, R 9,S 8,w 7.5. you can imagine the disappointment!!!

Reactions: ChrisTaylor

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Don't! its actually not worth it. I know you feel extremely confident, but you may be wrong and end up losing money. Listening and reading test are quite objective thus A is A and B is B. Meanwhile writing and speaking are more subjective hence the possibility of your scores changing is more of a 50-50 chance because, examiners use their own judgement which will obviously differ from persons to persons. That is why there is a change in score for speaking and writing and almost never for listening nor reading.
Thank you

nehageorge13

Jan 20, 2019
I got my result today and writing was a shock as i was expecting 7.5 atleast in it but got 6.
LRSW 8 9 7.5 6
I have appeared earlier as well but got 6.5 in W always.
I know I deserve 7 or more scores so will fill EOR for the same as this time i practiced alot along with criteria given by ilets.

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
I got my result today and writing was a shock as i was expecting 7.5 atleast in it but got 6.
LRSW 8 9 7.5 6
I have appeared earlier as well but got 6.5 in W always.
I know I deserve 7 or more scores so will fill EOR for the same as this time i practiced alot along with criteria given by ilets.
I am also in same boat. Got result today L:8.5,R:8.5,S:7,W6.5
Last time my score was same and applied EOR but result temain unchanged

nehageorge13

Jan 20, 2019
you appeared through bcor idp?
but i have my friends who have got their scores increased after revaluation as one had 6 and she got 7.5 after EOR

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
you appeared through bcor idp?
but i have my friends who have got their scores increased after revaluation as one had 6 and she got 7.5 after EOR
EOR is totally luck. If your luck is with you then you will give positive result.
Last time EOR was not in my favor but i will apply this time.might be this time it will be in my favor + i will give another attempt also. I have given near about 12 attempt till date

NiyomalN

Mar 9, 2019
once the EOR process start does my online results will be removed or it remains there for 28 days as it is?. I submitted my EOR on 16th October and is there a way to track this? I'm from Sri Lanka. anyone from Sri Lanka who has an EOR pending fro October?

nehageorge13

Jan 20, 2019
EOR is totally luck. If your luck is with you then you will give positive result.
Last time EOR was not in my favor but i will apply this time.might be this time it will be in my favor + i will give another attempt also. I have given near about 12 attempt till date
i do agree with this... all the best i hope EOR brings desired bands to us...even i am planning to reappear

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
once the EOR process start does my online results will be removed or it remains there for 28 days as it is?. I submitted my EOR on 16th October and is there a way to track this? I'm from Sri Lanka. anyone from Sri Lanka who has an EOR pending fro October?
It will remain valid and shown till the time ur result is revised.

megajegapanda

Sep 21, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I took my test in Dubai. I got my IDP IELTS result yesterday. LRWS - 9,9,7.5,6.5
Do you guys think I should apply for EOR. Would it work? I already gave IELTS once before and this time my speaking was much better. Not sure why my score was so less.
I got my EOR day before yesterday. And they increased my score from 6.5 to 7. I guess if you are confident enough go for EOR. It is worth it.