+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Sooo... I feel like it is not properly communicated how unlike it is for your score to change.
Anyways ,
L: 9
R: 9
S: 8.5
W: 6.5
No change after EOR.
I think I will try CBT maybe my handwriting is the issue.
personally, I feel there is an advantage in CBT writing as I felt the need for moving one example sentence to another paragraph. Just copy and paste did the trick.

Reactions: LetgoC

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Sooo... I feel like it is not properly communicated how unlike it is for your score to change.
Anyways ,
L: 9
R: 9
S: 8.5
W: 6.5
No change after EOR.
I think I will try CBT maybe my handwriting is the issue.
One advice from me. At least get your one letter and one essay got corrected by an authentic teacher. It would save lots of your time and money , you would know in which area you are lacking and you can practice that. You can use ieltsadvantage, ieltspodcast, or E2 language . :) Hope this help

Reactions: LetgoC

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
Test date: 7th September
Result date : 20th September
EOR applied date: 24th September
EOR confirmation mail date : 16th October
Dispatched old TRF date :17th October.
Now waiting for new TRF
Checking my patience as they’ve mentioned in mail that it will take 3-4 working days to dispatch new one .
today, while talking over call they informed me that I’ve to wait till next Wednesday to get tracking information about my New TRF !
My initial score : LRWS - 8/7/6/6
Applied for Writing and speaking
Can anybody shed light on this issues ? Is it normal process ?

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Anyone who has applied for a remark in the (IDP IELTS) listening module and got a higher score? My ielts results came in, and I got a 7.5 in the listening. I was soo confident that I would get an 8. Thinking of requesting a remark, don't know if it's worth it. Any advice???

Sep 24, 2019
Anyone who has applied for a remark in the (IDP IELTS) listening module and got a higher score? My ielts results came in, and I got a 7.5 in the listening. I was soo confident that I would get an 8. Thinking of requesting a remark, don't know if it's worth it. Any advice???
Don't! its actually not worth it. I know you feel extremely confident, but you may be wrong and end up losing money. Listening and reading test are quite objective thus A is A and B is B. Meanwhile writing and speaking are more subjective hence the possibility of your scores changing is more of a 50-50 chance because, examiners use their own judgement which will obviously differ from persons to persons. That is why there is a change in score for speaking and writing and almost never for listening nor reading.

Reactions: ChrisTaylor