+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hi,

Can you please guide me where you did escalation ?
Well actually what I understand from different posts is that every city and country have different ways of handling EOR. Here in UAE, I didn't receive any sms since the day one I submitted my EOR, so we have the local British council phone number where I was calling for updates from the 6th week of my submission and after 8th week I asked them to please escalate it.. Only then I got a call from them and still the status is not clear because they themselves are not aware of when the results will be released.. They have given me tentative date that Plz wait for another week which will be definitely the 10th week.. Let's see what happens..
For you I can just say that you can check with your centre what's the status and if your result is also delayed from the stated period of 6 to 8 weeks then ask them to escalate it to higher authorities if they can do..

Last edited:

eattmem

Jan 19, 2018
Well actually what I understand from different posts is that every city and country have different ways of handling EOR. Here in UAE, I didn't receive any sms since the day one I submitted my EOR, so we have the local British council phone number where I was calling for updates from the 6th week of my submission and after 8th week I asked them to please escalate it.. Only then I got a call from them and still the status is not clear because they themself are not aware of when the results will be released.. They have given me tentative date that Plz wait for another week which will be definitely the 10th week.. Let's see what happens..
For you I can just say that you can check with your centre what's the status and if your result is also delayed from the stated period of 6 to 8 weeks then ask them to escalate it to higher authorities if they can do..
Thanks for detail answer ...
Stated period what they told me is Maximum 12 weeks and Minimum 8 weeks.
I am here in bahrain ... So same here i did not receive any notification in any mean i-e email / SMS nothing, since i applied for EOR

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
I had written IELTS General on November 11th
My Results are as follows L - 8.5 , R - 8.5 , W - 6.5 , S - 6.5
I had applied for EOR on December 5th.
I will update my EOR results once i receive update
Did you hear anything ?
Was it BC or IDP that you were with?
My eor was received on the same date by BC. I’m eagerly waiting for the outcome.

gougreat

Jan 17, 2018
Canada
Even i hav applied for remarking on 19 dec idp canada . They said its min 2 weeks and max 4 weeks . Its 6 th week already . I called them today . They saying all the application delayed by two weeks cos of crismas and new year holidays . They also said I should expect results in a week .
LRWS : 8,8.5,6.5,7 . This is my 4 th attempt . I applied for remark as im fedup with the attempts . Everyother time i get 6.5 in either speaking or writing . Fingers crossed.

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Even i hav applied for remarking on 19 dec idp canada . They said its min 2 weeks and max 4 weeks . Its 6 th week already . I called them today . They saying all the application delayed by two weeks cos of crismas and new year holidays . They also said I should expect results in a week .
LRWS : 8,8.5,6.5,7 . This is my 4 th attempt . I applied for remark as im fedup with the attempts . Everyother time i get 6.5 in either speaking or writing . Fingers crossed.
It seems that the entire EOR process irrespective of IDP & BC is obscure. @KingKurly might have applied at the same time as yours but got a call in 3 weeks and for you it got delayed. If they send all inquires to their central office as they say, then all the results should come out in same timeframe...!!

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Anyone here who had received EOR from BC, India in past.? I am having some doubts about Result Declaration. Many a times I called their customer executive team and got varied answers.
To summarise : BC India office receive copy of new TRF after or within 10 weeks and they dispatch us on our given address, simultaneously messaging us courier details for tracking purpose.
Did someone experience the same thing in past EOR or it is entirely different story altogether as some say they receive TRF directly without any prior notification..?

cubbikhyu09

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello everyone I got my result today n got L8.5 R9 W7 S6.5, please suggest me should I go for remarking coz my examiner was literally taking naps during my speaking test, she even asked me some questions twice bcoz of that, I was very nervous about my marks from that day n eventually I got what I was fearing. I have gone thru this forum but somehow confused, would appreciate if you guys suggest what should I do now

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi All,

I received my EOR today from IDP. Had applied on 6th Jan.

Happy to inform that the Speaking module score increased from 6.5 to 7.5.

LRWS now - 8.5, 7, 7, 7.5

Good luck to all. Just be patient and hope for a positive response.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Hi All,

Congratulations. IDP is so quick. Even I applied from BC on 8th Jan and I am thinking that they will take more 4-5 weeks to get my result evaluated.

Reactions: milindpm

KenVir

Jan 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

Hi Milindpm,

Can you please inform where did u take the test from?
I applied on the same date but haven't received any notification

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Congratulations. IDP is so quick. Even I applied from BC on 8th Jan and I am thinking that they will take more 4-5 weeks to get my result evaluated.
This was my second attempt in IELTS. My first attempt was from BC and had applied for revaluation on 6th Dec 17 and so far, I haven't received the results for EOR.
Surprisingly, I had applied for EOR with IDP on 6th Jan and I received the response with TRF today morning. That's super quick.

I am waiting for EOR from BC now as I had applied for spouse as well.

All the best to you.

Reactions: Smartleo