+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Well, IDP is far quicker than BC in terms of reval results. You shall get your results within 8 weeks.
Regarding success rate its difficult to say , but it would be around 6-7%. Also, there are many who did not get desired 0.5. You can check through different threads for more information.
My Speaking score jumped from 6 5 to 7.5 with IDP. However, I was confident that I did well and the speaking examiner was too rude.

I feel they don't care about giving honest marks to candidates. They give randomly based on their mood.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I submitted for remark for my ielts score (8.5 , 8.5, 6.5, 8.0 = LRWS) on 16th Jan at idp andheri, mumbai branch. When can i expect a feedback ? Is there anyone who has submitted for remark and did not get the desired 0.5 . Also anyone who is active on this post and can tell me the success rate ?
If you are confident about your writing, then go for EOR

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
This was my second attempt in IELTS. My first attempt was from BC and had applied for revaluation on 6th Dec 17 and so far, I haven't received the results for EOR.
Surprisingly, I had applied for EOR with IDP on 6th Jan and I received the response with TRF today morning. That's super quick.

I am waiting for EOR from BC now as I had applied for spouse as well.

All the best to you.
Great, many congrats.
Have you followed up with british council? What stories are they telling you about the delay?
I am really annoyed with British council now. They should understand that we have commitments as well. Would never recommend anyone to give ielts through them.

vivekdelhi

Jun 28, 2017
Applied for EOR on 3rd January 2018 at IDP Delhi

TRF received on 25th Jan 2018 with no change in scores.
Score remains 8, 8, 6.5 & 7.5 (LRWS)
:(

Sara shebl

Dec 30, 2017
I have applied for eor with IDP , saudi arabia for the 16 December exam . Today I received an email that the result has been released and I have to go the test center to recieve it .
I am so worried , does it mean it didn’t change ?
Snyone faced that before?

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Great, many congrats.
Have you followed up with british council? What stories are they telling you about the delay?
I am really annoyed with British council now. They should understand that we have commitments as well. Would never recommend anyone to give ielts through them.
Thanks
Every time I call up their call center, they say revaluation is in process.
I don't understand what takes them so long for an EOR when IDP processes most of the EOR's in 2-3 weeks.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
They say the mark sheets and recording scripts are sent to London for review.

Wonder if they send it to some other planet for revaluation that takes so long..

Reactions: Naviiii

Taimursh

Jan 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received my result today for the exam held on 6th January. My scores are LRSW 8.5 8.5 7.5 6.5. I was expecting the writing to be 7 at least. I need suggestion from you guys regarding EOR. Should I go for it? Can I create the express entry profile in the meantime?

thanks.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I received my result today for the exam held on 6th January. My scores are LRSW 8.5 8.5 7.5 6.5. I was expecting the writing to be 7 at least. I need suggestion from you guys regarding EOR. Should I go for it? Can I create the express entry profile in the meantime?

thanks.
You can definitely opt for EOR for the Writing module. Meanwhile, once you opt for EOR, you will be ineligible for an ITA/NOI till you receive the EOR results.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
B
Hi Guys,

thanks.
BTW, was it through BC or IDP?

Ashley_81012

Jan 25, 2018
Hi, I received an email from BC 2 days ago that the result of my EOR has been released. I was disappointed when I called them asking for the new TRF because they are asking me to pay for the courier fee. I thought its free. Also, I did not receive an email about the result. The only thing they emailed me was the information that they have received my EOR result. Is this a common scenario for those applying for an EOR? Please enlighten me..

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi, I received an email from BC 2 days ago that the result of my EOR has been released. I was disappointed when I called them asking for the new TRF because they are asking me to pay for the courier fee. I thought its free. Also, I did not receive an email about the result. The only thing they emailed me was the information that they have received my EOR result. Is this a common scenario for those applying for an EOR? Please enlighten me..
They only courier the TRF to your mailing address. Have never heard about this.