+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Ankurpno

May 11, 2019
I can see my EOR status as awaited.... i applied for EOR on 11th July....what next update can i receive?? will it show any change on the EOR status?
Have you got EOR result ? What was your original score ? I have got L 8.5, R 9, W 6.5, S 7. Applied EOR for both W & S on 15 July. Exam date was 4 July. CD-IELTS

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Have you got EOR result ? What was your original score ? I have got L 8.5, R 9, W 6.5, S 7. Applied EOR for both W & S on 15 July. Exam date was 4 July. CD-IELTS
Yes score is increased..but checked it on ieltsessentials.com ......I'm waiting for IDP's mail with TRF and final result.

Reactions: Ankurpno

Ankurpno

May 11, 2019
Yes score is increased..but checked it on ieltsessentials.com ......I'm waiting for IDP's mail with TRF and final result.
Congratulations buddy.. Hope you get your required score. How many days does it take for EOR? I had applied on 15 July, When can i expect the EOR result, weather there is any increase or not? TRF will be sent later, that part is clear

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi Guys ,

EOR Success story.

Exam Date : 04/11/2019
EOR submission date : 11/11/2019
Exam center : IDP India, Bangalore

Well I just checked results.ieltsessentials website on 06/12/2019 and saw my writing score has changed from 6.5 to 7.
My current score LRWS : 9,9,7,7.5

I haven't received any mail from IDP yet but I kept of checking ielsessentials site everyday and today I saw the change. This was my 6th attempt and honestly I had given up on IELTS. However I was really confident with my essay and believed it was not worth 6.5 , hence applied for EOR. If you are confident about your performance with speaking or writing then please do go for EOR. My IELTS journey finally ends here.
m sailing in the same boat....checked results on ieltsessentials.com and writing score increased from 6.5 to 7. Status on candidate portal changed to successful but does this provides a clear evidence that my score is changed? and when can i expect their mail for score increase and refund? Also what about the final TRF?? Please guide me.

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi,
Where to check the status of IDP EOR?
Thanks
Status will be shown on candidate portal....I checked my result after 4 days on ieltsessentials.com and bands in writing increased to 7 in writing. Also, i got hard copy of TRF yeterday at my home address without any mail notification. I checked status in portal yesterday it was changed from awaited to successful...

Shivzz

Jul 30, 2020
Hi all
Date of test (IDP) : July 11th, 2020
Date of results: July 23rd, 2020
LRSW : 8 8.5 7.5 6.5
Date of EOR application: July 23rd, 2020
Still waiting...