+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

annajopp

Jan 16, 2018
Unsuccessful EOR results (To try my luck for CLB 10 on all sections)
Test date: 2020.02.29
Test center: IDP in Canada
Result: L/R/W/S 8.5 8.5 7 7
Applied for EOR on 2020.03.04 for W and S

2020.03.24: Received a mailed explanation letter with old TRF indicating no change on results.

From the letter it seems like that the reevaluation was done by IDP Australia instead of in UK.
Did you receive a letter in mail or was it an email?

HarishChugg

Apr 2, 2020
hi guys, after remarking score will increase or remain same, that i know.
Is there any chance that it could decrease ? I am worried about that. need information on this plz.

Jemish

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Hello everyone,
I have submitted my Ielts re-evaluation form on Friday (20th march) and did payment on same day as well. I haven’t got any confirmation email from BC or my test Center. That means its not submitted yet? Or they don’t send confirmation email in canada?
how long it will take for re-evaluation? I have applied for both speaking and writing. please advice

thanks in advance
Hello
Can you please guide me with how to apply for re-evaluation for BRITISH IELTS ? please advise
Email: dholajemish89@gmail.com
Wtsapp:+15199929896

Hparanjape

Aug 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have submitted my Ielts re-evaluation form on Friday (20th march) and did payment on same day as well. I haven’t got any confirmation email from BC or my test Center. That means its not submitted yet? Or they don’t send confirmation email in canada?
how long it will take for re-evaluation? I have applied for both speaking and writing. please advice

thanks in advance
Hey Did you get any update on your EOR ? I am on the same boat. No response after apply. no confirmation about receive email. Just i got, Payment confirmation.

Please update me if you will receive anything.

I attempt Exam on : 7th March, 2020 from Ontario.
Exam Test Center : ILSC Ielts Canada (Toronto)
Applied EOR: 26 March, 2020 (same day payment)

Thanks

Jun 30, 2020
Jun 13 test in Sweden
Result: Jun 26
Score: LRWS - 8.5/8.0/6.5/7.5
Applied for EOR, Results awaiting...
Any probablity for change in score in Writing?

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Jun 13 test in Sweden
If u did well , and covered all parts of the question with no grammatical error , then there is a chance . Nobody can tell this , only u know how u performed . Getting positive eor is not a fluke , it’s about how u performed . The success rate is 15% out of hundred , just because most people who fell short in writing feel that they would get in EOR , as other examiner would assess and he or she could be lenient ; however , it rarely happens , as examiners follow the criteria in assessment . U know the better answer , just a stupid question for others

Dipinderk

Sep 9, 2019
Jun 13 test in Sweden
Hey!
In my case, the score In writing was increased by a band. I got 6.5 in the original results but, I was confident that the topic was very easy and I did pretty well. So after eor, my band was changed to 7.5.
All the best :)

Jun 30, 2020
Hey!
In my case, the score In writing was increased by a band. I got 6.5 in the original results but, I was confident that the topic was very easy and I did pretty well. So after eor, my band was changed to 7.5.
All the best :)
Wow, that's great to hear.
I'll post my results after eor