+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
score in rest of 3 parts is crucial, i guess specially in speaking if you get 7.5 or more it is more likely that score goes up. In my first attempt was l 8.5
R 8.5
S 7
W 6.5
Eor failed
This time in second attempt
L9
R 9
S 7.5
W 6.5 after eor 7
Besides you should be confident abt writing before applying
Congrats on clearing it .
Im L8 R7 S8 W6.5
Applied for EOR and awaiting results.
Idk what to expect but my essay & letter were decent and was computer delivered..

Reactions: Dhruv2004

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Congrats on clearing it .
Im L8 R7 S8 W6.5
Applied for EOR and awaiting results.
Idk what to expect but my essay & letter were decent and was computer delivered..
please how was the computer delivered? The listening in particular, was it easy or harder because its computer based?

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
please how was the computer delivered? The listening in particular, was it easy or harder because its computer based?
Its much easier. Listening is one of the sections where computer based makes difference, u wear sound-isolating headphones (Similar to bose) , u control the volume per ur convenience, very clear, ur inputs are directly typed on the pc, and u still get a paper & pencil.

Tip: u can use the headphones during Writing to isolate keyboard sounds occuring from 14-15 other users around u.
Best of luck.

Reactions: Treasure59

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Its much easier. Listening is one of the sections where computer based makes difference, u wear sound-isolating headphones (Similar to bose) , u control the volume per ur convenience, very clear, ur inputs are directly typed on the pc, and u still get a paper & pencil.

Tip: u can use the headphones during Writing to isolate keyboard sounds occuring from 14-15 other users around u.
Best of luck.
Thank you so much!

May 3, 2017
Your Indicative IDP: Computer-delivered IELTS Test Result of 08 Mar 2020, is L=8.5,
R=8.5,
W=6.5,
S=8.5,
OverAll=8.0 Scores in TRF will be Final

Applied eor on the spot, results announced just now

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Please after applying for remark, when you get a feedback does the mail tell you exactly if your score was changed or it just tells you to come to their center to pick up your result? Please i need a quick reply as i just got a mail and i’m not sure if its goodnews or bad

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
I applied on 28 th feb online and got an email regarding change on 10th march
please did your email state that your score successfully changed? Or it stated to just come and collect your report from the center office? I applied for eor on 28th feb for writing and just got a mail, i’m freaking out.

Dhruv2004

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
please did your email state that your score successfully changed? Or it stated to just come and collect your report from the center office? I applied for eor on 28th feb for writing and just got a mail, i’m freaking out.
Yes it states that your score has been changed and you will get a refund. However change is not mentioned in mail

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Another unsuccessful EOR attempt

Exam given on 13th Feb (idp)
L 9
R 7.5
S 7.5
W 6.5

Applied for EOR for writing on 29th feb and result came on 13th march. The score remains unchanged.

All the best for those who are waiting for their EOR.

Sina N

Mar 14, 2020
hey guys, I gave computer-based IDP General module in India last week for the 2nd time, and I got L 8.5, R 8.0 W 6.5, S 7.0, I am applying for Canada pr and require 8,7,7,7, do you think applying for EOR would help to get .05 in Writing? I'm very confused about whether to give the exam again or apply for EOR.

Dhruv2004

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
hey guys, I gave computer-based IDP General module in India last week for the 2nd time, and I got L 8.5, R 8.0 W 6.5, S 7.0, I am applying for Canada pr and require 8,7,7,7, do you think applying for EOR would help to get .05 in Writing? I'm very confused about whether to give the exam again or apply for EOR.
Just check the marking creteria for writing task analyse your performance in exam if you believe you did well then definitely go for eor otherwise take another test .
In first attempt i was not confident but i just tried my luck and eor failed but 2nd time i was sure and score goes up in eor so just analyse your performance and then decide

AliPak

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I applied for EOR and got successful in speaking, band increased by 0.5. Now they have requested for old trf so that new trf can be issued.

I have a question, does the new trf have different TRF number ? And what will be the result date?