+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Does the message below mean the EOR outcome is unchanged?

Dear Candidate,

We refer to the outcome of your EOR.

Please be informed that we have received the outcome of your EOR.

Kindly use link below to visit our office between 9am-3pm, Monday-Friday only for collection.
when u applied ?

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi
I had given IELTS exam in USA on 6th April and got result L 8 W7 R7 S6 .So I decided to go for EOR for speaking and applied for it on 10th May. I got mail from test center on 10th that document has been submitted to BC. And today I received mail from test center that there is no change in score.
My doubt is that I didn't receive any mail or SMS from BC.
Is that ok??
Please reply
At which city you took your test?

Prajwal_CA

Jun 19, 2019
Guys for Indian IDP IELTS I applied for EOR they said they have dispatched the letter what does it mean. Why not new TRF?.
And i don't see any refund in bank account.

It's unchanged in IELTS website to
Have got that letter?
Even I have called IDP now and they have mentioned that a courier is posted to me, does that mean scores are changed or there is something else inside that courier

Prajwal_CA

Jun 19, 2019
It has been a month that I have applied for my EOR from BC for CDT test. Today when I have called customer service, they informed me that EOR is complete and I will be receiving a letter by end of this week. I did not receive any email or sms regarding scores being changed or unchanged. When I asked her about this, she told me that she does not have my results yet so she cannot confirm. Does this mean my score remains unchanged? Anybody faced same situation similar to this?
Have you got your final outcome?

Ayush15

Jun 26, 2019
I applied for EOR (IDP) on 4th June and got a confirmation email on the same day. It has been 22 days now, I haven't received any SMS/Email. I had a word with them via online chat today. They told me this:

This is to inform you that your EOR result has been announced and we are going to dispatch your outcome today . Kndly contact us tomorrow to know the tracking id.

I still don't know if the score is changed/unchanged. And they still haven't asked me to send my old TRF. So, does anyone know what are they dispatching? They are being so secretive unnecessarily.

Prajwal_CA

Jun 19, 2019
I applied for EOR (IDP) on 4th June and got a confirmation email on the same day. It has been 22 days now, I haven't received any SMS/Email. I had a word with them via online chat today. They told me this:

This is to inform you that your EOR result has been announced and we are going to dispatch your outcome today . Kndly contact us tomorrow to know the tracking id.

I still don't know if the score is changed/unchanged. And they still haven't asked me to send my old TRF. So, does anyone know what are they dispatching? They are being so secretive unnecessarily.
I am in sail boat as yours.
Let's call IDP tomorrow and get Tracking number tomorrow and wait for TRF to arrive.

Have they asked you to send your TRF back?

Ayush15

Jun 26, 2019
I am in sail boat as yours.
Let's call IDP tomorrow and get Tracking number tomorrow and wait for TRF to arrive.

Have they asked you to send your TRF back?
No, they haven't asked me to send the old TRF yet. I don't even know if the score has changed.
Also, I doubt that they have dispatched a new TRF. This must be only a letter stating if the score has changed or not.

Silversurfer1

Jun 26, 2019
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
I had
L - 8.5
R - 7
S - 7.5
W - 6

I opted for EoR and got
L - 8.5
R - 7
S - 7.5
W - 7

My case had two odds: 1) There was difference of more than 2 with other section, 2) I was expecting a jump of a band, which I was told not to expect by many.

I believe If you are confident of your writing, you should opt for EoR.
What is EOR please?