+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

herscheldayan

May 1, 2019
Sharing my remark success story! I took the IELTS with the British council last April. Upon getting the results, I only got a 6.5 in speaking. I really needed a 7. I really got depressed because I am confident with my English and I know I at least deserve a 7. Knowing that there is an option for having the test remarked, I did not hesitate to file for an EOR. After about a month, I received an email that my speaking score increased. If you are confident that you deserve a better score, go for remarking! It is worth the wait!

suchith

Jun 23, 2019
Sharing my remark success story! I took the IELTS with the British council last April. Upon getting the results, I only got a 6.5 in speaking. I really needed a 7. I really got depressed because I am confident with my English and I know I at least deserve a 7. Knowing that there is an option for having the test remarked, I did not hesitate to file for an EOR. After about a month, I received an email that my speaking score increased. If you are confident that you deserve a better score, go for remarking! It is worth the wait!
Congrats bro. Could you please share your timeline for the process

Sadwant

Jun 7, 2019
Remark Successful
Exam date: 27 April
Result date: 10 May (LRSW-8.5,7.5,7,6.5)
Applied for EOR on May 13 for writing only and BC sent acknowledgment of EOR process initiation on May 15.
Received message from BC that scores have changed on June 8 and sent my old TRF to BC on the same day
Revised TRF received on June 24 (Writing upgraded from 6.5 to 7)

Good luck to everyone waiting for the EOR result. Hang in there and be positive.

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
Yesterday i got my new trf my speaking score increased to6.5 from 5.5.. My score was L-8 R-6 W-6.5 S-5.5 And overall 6.5 now it got changed and my overall score became 7.0 ..anyone knows what is the process of refunding the revaluation fee??

Prajwal_CA

Jun 19, 2019
Yesterday i got my new trf my speaking score increased to6.5 from 5.5.. My score was L-8 R-6 W-6.5 S-5.5 And overall 6.5 now it got changed and my overall score became 7.0 ..anyone knows what is the process of refunding the revaluation fee??
I am wondering whether IDP / BC has not collected your banking details at the time of application?
For me, along with my application they have asked me to furnish account details proof so that they may refund money to my bank account if I get my score revised to higher digits.

Ajn

Jun 19, 2019
Was tat idp?

Ajn

Jun 19, 2019
One more
did u recieve any mail message or phn cal before recieving your trf like finshed eor something?
Another thing did u submit your old trf?

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
One more
did u recieve any mail message or phn cal before recieving your trf like finshed eor something?
Another thing did u submit your old trf?
Yes I received sms and tracking no also.. I received new trf after submitting old one I want to know about whether they will refund it automatically to that account which is mentioned theie

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
I am wondering whether IDP / BC has not collected your banking details at the time of application?
For me, along with my application they have asked me to furnish account details proof so that they may refund money to my bank account if I get my score revised to higher digits.
Okk did u received money??

Ajn

Jun 19, 2019
Yes I received sms and tracking no also.. I received new trf after submitting old one I want to know about whether they will refund it automatically to that account which is mentioned theie
Yes may be in a weeek
So process was first u recieved sms then you gave the old trf after that u recieved new trf rt ??
Before tat did u get any letter?? In bludart??

Ajn

Jun 19, 2019
My case is last time i did not get any message directly recieved te report which mentioned unchanged
This time waiting
All i want to know is will tey send any courier before new trf?? My old trf with mee

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
Yes may be in a weeek
So process was first u recieved sms then you gave the old trf after that u recieved new trf rt ??
Before tat did u get any letter?? In bludart??
I only received sms that my score has changed so dubmit old trf with in 3-4 days not any letter

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
My case is last time i did not get any message directly recieved te report which mentioned unchanged
This time waiting
All i want to know is will tey send any courier before new trf?? My old trf with mee
Firstly they sms u about your EOR process and score and if score changes then they say to submit old trf

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Does the message below mean the EOR outcome is unchanged?

Dear Candidate,

We refer to the outcome of your EOR.

Please be informed that we have received the outcome of your EOR.

Kindly use link below to visit our office between 9am-3pm, Monday-Friday only for collection.